Krisppy Maccas Livo Meet Saturday February 7th @ 11am For 11:30ish Departure

Anna34

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'll just meet you guys somewhere on the way, probably at around the bangor bypass around menai or something,,,, i'm too lazy to have driven down to menai the night b4 (as i always do), drive back out to livo, then back through the shire to the national park and back up to castle hill..... well lazy and the fact that i'm scrapeing the bottom of the barrel this next 6 or so months.....

*cries* no more goodies for my car for a while...

Was good seeing all the stove plates, we were in the last pack which ended up at the lighthouse.

Did the natio run on the way back, was good fun but didn't last too long.. Thinking about a wiseman's dash next week Saturday/ Sunday so if anyone is keen shoot of a pm and we can discuss.

Vik; 13b powered by a T04z, 195 cheese cutters looked like he had fun scaring passengers after we pulled over at the natio run :wave:

Edited by Tomek

G,day Anna34, Mark here, was wondering if you would like me to do up some route cards for the cruise, i could include halts along the way.

I can do this at work so if you want this done tell me what your after and i will make them magically appear.

Just need a couple of days prior notice with the routes so i can use and abuse the stores at work.

2nd thought i'd probabl;y stay at bundeena if the temp is right.... less milage on my car and get to swim, atleast i am there for half a cruise lol

Hey all!

Looks like its going to be a good turn out =)

Can i suggest that if you have CB's and UHF's, bring them along so that we can keep in contact on the day. We'll decide on which channel on the day i guess. Mark will be leading the cruise =) Thanks heaps Mark!

See you all there on the day!!

Ill have some route cards ready and will brief before we step off, Lets have a nice cruise without any incidents or heat.

I will be sticking to the speed limit so everyone can stick together(i also like to keep my licence) and we will snake the whole way their.

Remember to watch out for the other people on the road as there will be probably be a bit of traffic and the road is mostly single lane once we get into Nasho.

Dont forget to fuel up prior.

Cant make it anymore :( we got a big function booked on the day, I need to do desserts this time :)

Look-a-like R33 not coming :P

Oh well .. next time ..

Im still 50% .. trying to get leave ..

And also hoping to pay SDRO so i can clear my rego!

MRXTCZ