SAU Community

Parts For Sale, Need To Go Asap

hey guys up for sale i got some parts i need to get rid of asap,

i got a 11 row oil cooler kit thats in very good condition, purchased a few months back and still havnt had the chance to install it so i need to get rid of it as i have other stuff to worry about on my gtr, it came off an r32 gtr so all ready, DOES NOT COME WITH A OIL FILTER RELOCATION KIT JUST THE OIL COOLER AND LINES

price $150 take it away

also got 2 black version centre consoles that came off r32 gtr, on the bottom of the consoles are both cracked, i bought these as they were and had no luck and current one in my gtr has a little crack in it so need to get rid of both, one of tyhem is a little bit better then the other, will sell for $30 and the other for $20 that has just a little bit more damage to it

also got pionner splits that are in my car, these are the yellow verison splits and they both come with tweeters and i remeber last time i saw these they were retailing for $487 at jb so get yourself a bargain, will get a model number for yous, reason for sale is that i blew the rear speakers so taking the fronts out and just putting normal speakers in nothing to good

price- $150

4 channel boss amp with all the wiring to complete, currently all in my gtr, im not sure what the wattage is but im sure its 800w 4 channel apm

price - 120 with all the wiring

someone take these out of here as its all a bargain and needing to complete some stuff on my car

cheers tony

• 2 weeks later...