SAU Community

Hello :d

Glavas

Hey guys.

My name's Aleks and I'm from adelaide :D

I'm an apprentice motor mechanic starting monday and I'm in the market for an R33 GTS-T.

I'm always hated skylines, always thought of them as a japanese commodore that is' nearly as common as the australian one :P

But since actually having driven one, and being in a GTR this has greatly, GREATLY changed my point of view. So much that I know want one :D with only $15,000 to spend sadly a GTR is out of sight for me but i'm gonna get myself a nice GTS-T and use it as my daily.

About me?

I'm a croatian kid :) 18 years old, a motor mechanic apprentice.

I currently drive an MZ20 but i'm selling it an upgrading to a 33 :D

Now I've been lurking here for a while reading up on nearly every thread I could. But I still have some questions!

First of all, this is the car I'm most likely looking to get. http://carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/de...1&silo=1011

Here is basically the run down

*TO3-4 turbo

*G-ready plenum

*Injectors

*Headers

*GTR intercooler

*GTR fuel pump

*Oil cooler

*Double plated clutch

*Up graded brakes

*3 1/2 inch exhaust system

1. Can anyone tell me what kind of power this would make? Owner has no dyno results.

2. What amount of boost is safe? On my MZ20 I never went past 7psi as that was stock and I didn't want to blow the engine up.

3. What oil? I've used penrite 20w 50 on my MZ20 but that's an old engine. From the guild on here I couldn't actually figure out an answer...

4. Recently went to a dealer who was selling a really nice stagea, but it was sold. he showed me two GTS-T's he had for sale. $10,000 for a S1 and $15,000 for an S2. Isn't the difference purely cosmetic + dual air bags on S2?

:D

I've got 2 buyers keen on buyin' my car now so I need to pick out a nice 33 fairly soon :(

Anyhoo that's it fellas, I'll probably be a lil' more spoken now and lurk a little less. My mechanical knowledge as current is minimal especially with an engine besides the 7M-GTE.

Cheerio,

Aleks

Ahhh so i'm not the only one :)

Speak it?

Aleks

To be perfectly honest not well at all. If you dont use it you forget it. That and the fact that my parents seperated when I was 5. So any Cro that I had rapidly began to deteriorate.I can understand most conversations to some degree, But if I try and speak back.....it all just comes out WRONG!!!!