SAU Community

Wedding Cars Needed

AHR31

Guys & gals, we are getting married in June and request the attendance of a 32, 33, 34 and a 35 (hopefully!!!) to round things out. GTR's of each model would be perfect but not essential if your car is suitable. The only stipulation is that all cars must be white so as to compliment my 31 coupe.

We are getting married at The Glen Hotel on the corner of Logan Road & Gaskell Street, Eight Mile Plains. Time for the ceremony is 3pm so we would need to have all cars onsite no later than 2:30pm. After we are hitched we will be positioning all cars in model order on the grass for a photo shoot. The photographer wants us to then head to the Mt Gravatt Lookout for some sunset shots and there may be another 1-2 locations (TBC) around the local area which we may/may not need the cars for. We expect total time needed would be 2hrs. Its still 5mths off so we will confirm details for you well in advance.

Payment for your attendance is professional hi-res photos in digital format. I work for a digital print company so I will also print you a 200gsm gloss A2 sized (420mm x 594mm) laminated poster of your selected shot. For a small fee I can arrange to have a larger poster printed up to A0 (841mm x 1188mm) and for extra I can even print onto canvass.

Obviously your car must to be straight and clean. If you are able to assist please post a pic of your ride.

We appreciate that this is a work day for most and may mean hours off work so we thank you all in advance and look forward to you making our day really special.

Regards,

Andrew & Amanda

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-58595-1232798890_thumb.jpg is that the right color?

Looks perfect to me, could you bring that to my wedding as well?

I have an R33 Series 1 GTS that has just been fully resprayed Metallic Black about a month ago. So it looks really clean, i know you only want white cars but just thought i'd mention my car incase you change your mind.

Oh and my picture under my name is before it was resprayed, so yeah, looks a lot nicer now lol.

Looks perfect to me, could you bring that to my wedding as well?

I have an R33 Series 1 GTS that has just been fully resprayed Metallic Black about a month ago. So it looks really clean, i know you only want white cars but just thought i'd mention my car incase you change your mind.

Oh and my picture under my name is before it was resprayed, so yeah, looks a lot nicer now lol.

Tyson, if only it was white it would have been perfect considering the tight parking space at the venue :laughing-smiley-014: We both really like 83ECK's (straight!) R34; if you're available Beck it would be very much appreciated (insert begging here!)??? Thanks for the offer on your R33 but we would prefer to have all white cars on the day. If we fall short and decide to mix up the colours we will let you know.

i have a R32 GTR in white that i could help you with

Andy, we would be stoked if you are available to bring your "Godzilla" on the day :P . I am not familiar with your car so can you post a picture of your R32?

I have an R34 that may be able to use.. Due to work being the hassle but would be able to get off work early if there is no other avail. option

Click For Pics

Really like your ride so if we need you, and if getting of work is no hassle, would love to see in the lineup.

White V35 sedan available here and I live just 5 mins from the Glen Hotel too. Happy to help out. Are you Teena's brother??

No, I'm not Teena's brother. The V35 sounds great and been so close to The Glen is just a bonus. Can you post a picture for us? Thanks, look forward to talking with you soon!

Really like your ride so if we need you, and if getting of work is no hassle, would love to see in the lineup.

No, I'm not Teena's brother. The V35 sounds great and been so close to The Glen is just a bonus. Can you post a picture for us? Thanks, look forward to talking with you soon!

Opps sorry wrong person then. Pics of white V35 below. Will be lowered shortly and possibly different wheels by then. Its actually the wifes car, mine is the blue one. You have two to choose from :P

IMG_5453.jpg

_DSC6594es.jpg

n15m0, thanks for the images and choice of cars. If its okay with your wife to feature her sweet ride on the day we would love have it included :yes:

We will be making personal contact with all those who have offered well in advance to confirm all the details. Hopefully we can catch up and have a chat before then too. I would like to get out on more cruises etc but all spare time/money is been thrown at our big day!

Edited by AHR31

you know what i think....... white gtrs and black gtsts. all lined up black, white, black, white...

=]

okay that was just an idea to get my car included..... :( my poor 32 never gets included... cos then tyson 1990 could be included too.. lol

would look pretty cool too.

buttt anyways if ya wanna include my car here are some pics.....

Ash's gtst. <3

edit: if you scroll down in that thread, you will see my newest addition to the car. indicators. ftw

Edited by RRB20ASH

Sorry Ash but we do want only white Skylines...it's in keeping with the virginal white wedding theme (cough!). The link is broken too. If we do fall short on our wish we will certainly keep the idea in mind as your are right, it would have a cool zebra feel to it!

Hey, i could prob get the time work to do it if you guys were interested.

Thanks Corey! The weddings little way off yet but if you are able to get some time of work we would appreciate you bringing your GTR, it certainly looks the goods!

If you get stuck, i would like to help. I know it's not a GTR but you know?

A GTR is not a definite however it would be preferred. Knowing that we have a bit of time before the big day we are hopeful of a complete white GTR lineup. Thanks for the offer and if we fall short of a white 33GTR we will give you a holler.

Andrew,

Should be back running again by then

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Tr...de-t166862.html

I really like the 4drs but we really want to go with the coupes, with the 35's been the exception. Thanks for the offer.