SAU Community

bloody soarer!

inark

Got EPA'd again.... this time we actually have to take it to Mcleod or wherever to the EPA testing place.

Where both sick to death of the damn exhaust and its not so its time to get a new one that isnt so bloody loud and has a removable silencer (but isnt overly loud without it).

Anyone know someone with a soarer exhaust? aftermarket prefered... or at least where to get a decent one for it?

i was thinking with the other one we could keep it and cut out the resonator and mufflers and just weld in some str8 pipe for when we take it to calder and stuff.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

letter... probably form the time i got pulled over speeding but didnt get booked.

not puting another resonator in it it has one already as well as an extra muffler!

just get a not so large system...

nark - i have the older style Trust Mx with front pipe (no dump pipe) on my soarer. Its really not that loud at all apart from at full revs, but mines an auto so there a bit less... but it really is a nice zorst. Only thing is your looking at about 2k just for catback (its dual)

what do you have now?

cheers,

dave

lol omg u posted in here :P

nothing wrong with my foot... altho i almost got done on the way home... was speeding just a "little" on one section... nothing major like 2 over or something... memorys not that great :(

dave - not looking at wasting too much money on it... i think the exhaust place we took it to to put the stockie on for the last test said it was a 4" trust system with a copy end bit (not sure on the correct term for it :))

going to Daalder on the weekend... i doubt they will be able to reduce the exhaust to 90DB with one resonator... altho it already has one on it as well as an extra muffler but its going to restrict it too much.

yeh im a sau 'virgin' but yeh almost took my foot off, if it wasnt attached to the rest of my body and weighed less and looked like an actual foot, and alos if it contained money inside instead of bone and blood

u knwo u spelt weird wrong... or is that l337 server talk? :P or am i actually talking to the server!! OMG! u know where i live!!!

man i was no where near ur foot... man i have to sleep... early start tomorow.

see u at work :(

no nark is just talking to himself and his alter-personality again :(

pretty rough about another EPA, think cops would have better crap to do.. McLeod really must get sick of it, although the guy said he liked seeing the nice cars come in each week :P