SAU Community

V35 Black Coupe 2005

Hi guys up for sale is my wifes V35 which was imported just last year by Kristian from Iron Chef Imports. The car was a grade 4.5 at auction and is pretty much immaculate, aimed towards the new car buyer. It is a 2005 series II car with updated interior and lights.

Car comes fully loaded with electric everything (seats, windows, mirrors), leather seats, sat nav screen (Japanese), BOSE sound system and a sunroof.

It has a 5 speed tip-tronic auto and a genuine 42500kms on the clock.

Also included is a set of 20inch Japanese Lowenhart wheels + Pirelli tyres in near new condition as well as 10 months rego.

Car located in Canberra. PM here if interested or call 0414 610 499.

Genuine reason for sale, baby on the way otherwise would love to keep this awesome car.

$33000

4905041.jpg

4905042.jpg

4905043.jpg

4905044.jpg

4905052.jpg

Edited by Paragon

• 1 month later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Have you seen the Milwaukee Train Horn? It's a beast! I stumbled upon it while browsing for upgrades. I'm thinking of adding it to my ride for some serious sound. Here's the link if you wanna check it out: https://bosshorn.com/products/milwaukee-train-horn. Anyway, thanks again for sharing your method.
    • Anybody home...? I used to moderate this part of SAU about 20 years ago... hard to beleive it's still around basically unchanged with all the old posts pinned at the top. Amazing to read all those posts again.  If anyone drops by, I'm still in Japan (Nishinomiya, between Osaka and Kobe).  Cheers 🙂
    • Ah, yeah, the diff bushing in the rear subframe, this has been a problem since the start of the V35 in the early '00s and the only solution ever offered by Nissan is a whole new subframe.  Since they are fluid filled, as soon as they form the smallest crack, they leak brown fluid everywhere.  The aftermarket options for the v35 and V36 aren't suitable for the V37 either, Z1 has built an aftermarket option, but a few people have had issues with it. The brace should reduce movement in that bushing, so should extend its life! Did you notice any increase in noise from the driveline?  I know some have installed solid subframe collars and complain about the amount of noise it transmits through to the body, but not sure if the diff brace makes any noticeable difference?
    • Looking to get rid of an unwanted car in Auckland? We're the car wreckers experts! We handle all types of vehicles, including: Accident-damaged cars Salvage vehicles Cars with major damage Scrap cars Junk cars Vehicles without keys Broken down cars We offer a hassle-free solution for car disposal in Auckland.  Contact us today for a free quote!