SAU Community

Stagea Body Kits Cheap!

BIT SUS

not sure if anyone has seen these parts before... but i visited their shop today and was surprised they make these so cheap:

http://www.vivagarage.com.au/nissan/stagea..._aeroparts.html

Make sure you check the Nissan - Stagea links up the top, because there are more parts available. I had a good look at their R34 stagea today. Looks the goods!

Nigel. SA

not sure if anyone has seen these parts before... but i visited their shop today and was surprised they make these so cheap:

http://www.vivagarage.com.au/nissan/stagea..._aeroparts.html

Make sure you check the Nissan - Stagea links up the top, because there are more parts available. I had a good look at their R34 stagea today. Looks the goods!

Nigel. SA

2048150955_97c605f1cc.jpg

nice find....the 34 front looks good...wonder how much labour is to fit it.

More to the point, how much do the rest of the parts cost.. they only list the front bar and fenders... not the bonnet, the hinges, the bonnet latch the headlights the headlight brackets and the radiator support

Got abit excited when it seen the R34 conversion kit and then remembered R34 non xenon headlights are around $1000 a pair then around $2000 for xenon head lights.. bonnets are only $100 for a second hand one so the conversion would be relatively cheap apart from the damn headlights :)

Edited by SHIZNT

Picked up my type M front bumper on Thursday. Currently getting it fitted to my Stagea as we speak, holes are not pre-drilled. Friendly service at Viva Garage and they love to talk about the stags. Once its fitted correctly, I pull it off again for a light rub and spray. :ermm: Just in time for the car show next weekend.

Will post pics when done ... and if it ain't too hot. :banana:

Here's a very rough chop..

Trying to decide do I save my money and slowy buy parts to do a R34 front end conversion and just continue taping the cracks in my bumper.. get another Nismo look alike from Monkey Warehouse or get a Vivgarage Type M bar..

IMG_0027-1.jpg

stagea2.jpg

Do the Viva, I like the look of those kits (Masa) I am planning on getting one for my s2 stag. Plus there looks to be quite a bit of meat on the bottom part of the front bumper so i imagine it would hold up reasonably well. Looking at your nismo front bumper it doesn't look like it would take much to damage that.

Got abit excited when it seen the R34 conversion kit and then remembered R34 non xenon headlights are around $1000 a pair then around $2000 for xenon head lights.. bonnets are only $100 for a second hand one so the conversion would be relatively cheap apart from the damn headlights :P

Where do you find s/hand genuine alloy r34 gtr bonnets for $100. :P

R34 GTT bonnets will not suit.

Pretty sure r34 zenons are about $1600 EACH new.

I would also question the fitment quality of copied Masa R34 guards from Viva. If they have not re-shaped them and just taken a mould from the original Masa guards they would fit even worst.

I have a genuine set of Masa guards and they do not fit perfectly and will be scrapping them soon for some re-worked CCubed copies.

hey Jay .... wasnt that the bumper the caryard had on previous ?

Kinda looks the same but the bar the caryard had on it was a Abflug bar.. there rare as hensteeth to find and are over $1000 for a new one from Abflug in Japan then you have nearly $800 for postage ontop of that..