SAU Community

**semi-slicks**

Hey ive got my semi slicks up for sale on ebay, reason for selling is I want to get some semi's for my 17" rims that are currently on the car.

Pick up only

Located in east of melb

If you would like to inspect call me on 0402440010

Cheers

Liam. :blush:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Semi-slicks_W0QQite...A1%7C240%3A1318

Hey mate, this is a bit out of the blue, but do you have a Spare S5 RX7 black dash in good condition?

Nah sorry mate I dont, but go on www.ausrotary.com in the parts trader, you might be able to find something there. (ausrotary's site is down for some reason so check there tomorrow)

Cheers

Liam. >_<

Hey mate. On your ebay add you say that the rims will fit skyline and commodore. You may want to look into that further. They are not the same stud pattern.

Cheers mate, I know for a fact that they fit a skyline as I bought the rims off this site, they were previously off an r32 actually.

As for a commodore Ive been told they would fit.. I might just modify the add just to cover myself. Thanks for bringing that to my attention though

Cheers mate

Liam. :P

*Still for sale*

$700

rimsou6.jpg

w500.png

For sale: 16'' jap rims with semislicks

Item Condition: Very good condition never been to the track with these! inspection will not dissapoint!

Extra Info: have done around 30km street driving. Rims have a few scratches but nothing to bad!

225/50/16 Bridgestone RE540S Semi-slicks (model below RE55's) but have same compound, 5 stud pattern, will fit most cars, skylines, s13, s14, s15, rx7.

Price: $700

i sold my previous rims which were 18x9.5 and 18x8.5 +35 to a guy with a ser 5 rx7 and they sat slightly outside the guards.. and the fronts slightly rubbed on the coilovers, just needed some adjusting but yeh, if they fit a ser5 rx7 sweet then they will fit a skyline sweet.. as for the brakes... no idea.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I’ve just installed a Uniclutch sport into my R32. I’ve been blown away by it… it drives like a stock Toyota Corolla. It doesn’t make sense to me that a performance clutch can drive this well. I was about to pull the trigger on a Nismo Coppermix twin plate when I discovered the Uniclutch and decided to give that a shot instead. They’ve changed the game and I couldn’t be happier.    I was previously using an Extreme cushioned button clutch with lightened flywheel. I’m still using the same lightened flywheel with the Uniclutch.
    • Mmmm no, that's a white series 2 R33 GTS-t
    • Oh and.... "no bubble on the dash" ---> immediate no mod status.
    • To be Frank (always liked that name), I reckon this is a better idea. I'm an R32 man from day 1 and the really good surviving examples that are still in stock form should stay that way. Let ye conscience guide you my son 🙂
    • Serious answer: The Japanese call them "HCR32純正アルミホイール" (HCR32 Junsei arumi wheel). https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&q=HCR32純正アルミホイール&uds=ADvngMi969x8VO53s3Ns6zY_q0mz1wQSG62T0CP-XYz351Bz4k-UlCLmEIs3_DOvTIrJbtR53zUINohMWufGSNcE7u-Sy3WX5TUjyDJHK7ocoDfeYw5W1tSwzUlYREw7kf4AsG4TMceIn7jdSxdsPXSr015SPQ0N4d0VoByGkenzSrAe8dyXSHA-cFV7LpaAVKCIPCKphRBK4ExnPj5Wp8Ymbl6ZrzN4uV9O1oqNcySxxJLogfY6FULbGlMPmheHkf5T89XXkWHUmA-Kn76muIhfC4LNQ0WaaP4QrndS6u2ovf8NUIsYJ7oFJ81Is4MDHNu_WMQr5vRcNCw-OO7NiSgP3rP02XVontjydtRrPYYnhoyPrwFoPHU&udm=2&prmd=isvnmbtz&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjYlNzYxcuGAxW72DQHHb8ODIAQtKgLegQIDhAB&biw=1920&bih=911&dpr=1 The English name for them would be "(insert model name) genuine wheels"?  As a side note, they fit perfectly on 1st and 2nd gen Suzuki Swift Sports: https://www.google.com/search?q=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&udm=2&biw=1920&bih=911&ei=aBBkZsT2KMS60-kP8IGZwAE&ved=0ahUKEwjEyoTbxcuGAxVE3TQHHfBABhgQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiNkhDUjMy57SU5q2j44Ki44Or44Of44Ob44Kk44O844OrIOOCueOCuuOCreOCueOCpOODleODiEjCXFCgA1iiWHALeACQAQCYAYkBoAHzDaoBBDE4LjK4AQPIAQD4AQGYAgCgAgCYAwCIBgGSBwCgB_wH&sclient=gws-wiz-serp