SAU Community

Hello from new Brissie Member

EVO Cam

Welcome to the crew Cam.

I have only recently joined this merry band of men and women myself and they really are a super friendly bunch. Unfortunately I live in the deep north and we don't have many of these great cars up this way but I am sure you will really enjoy the Skyline scene in the South East.

Ya wont stop grinning.

Muz

Just wanted to say hello to all the Bne peeps out there as i have just registered as a member of the SA forums....

I am about to take delivery of my car next week, it's a 1995 R33 GTR V spec (my dream car) & am extremely excited about it:D

I hope you all can help me spend lots of modification money on it & will point me in the right direction as it will be only my second skyline I've ever owned (after a 1988 RB30 Skyline Silhoutte) a few years ago...

For the last few years I've been around the traps in a White N15 Pulsar Turbo Sedan causing havoc to all & sundry...:P

Anyways, I'd love to catch up with you all on a cruise shortly, unfortunately I cant make it to the 5th October cruise, so until then...

Catchya Cam;)

Originally posted by GTR Cam

Just wanted to say hello to all the Bne peeps out there as i have just registered as a member of the SA forums....

I am about to take delivery of my car next week, it's a 1995 R33 GTR V spec (my dream car) & am extremely excited about it:D  

I hope you all can help me spend lots of modification money on it & will point me in the right direction as it will be only my second skyline I've ever owned (after a 1988 RB30 Skyline Silhoutte) a few years ago...

For the last few years I've been around the traps in a White N15 Pulsar Turbo Sedan causing havoc to all & sundry...:P  

Anyways, I'd love to catch up with you all on a cruise shortly, unfortunately I cant make it to the 5th October cruise, so until then...

Catchya  Cam;)

Good to see another GT-R owner up this way, hope to see you out and about GTR Cam.

stew

NIZR34GTT,

Nah, I have terrified all the local falcadore drivers and they won't come out and play with me now. I have a connection to the forum at my worksite which is highly mobile.

Starved for knowledge about these cars up here so this is a good way to find out all about them.

Cheers

Muz

Hello Cam,

Nice to see another GTR on the road.

Love to see you bring it down to the Gold Coast for a Sunday arvo cruise along the Esplanade.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm GTR !!!!!!!!