SAU Community

Ebay R32 To R34 Conversion

Oo_oO

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I finally found some time to work on the skyline with the help of my little sister and mate nathan i got the most of the fiberglass work done with only bout 10% left to be done and also got the front bar remount on their so it looks a little bit better and its alot strong made mounts this time also got half the rear bar mounted aswell. Now all that is left is to sand all the fiberglass areas smooth and then paint and clean the inside of the car out

Below is a pic of were the side skirt meets the rear of the door it was the biggest pain in the arse to glass up as you cant go to thick as the door will not shut it still needs to be sanded back and cleaned up alot

post-41239-1240357366_thumb.jpg

post-41239-1240357732_thumb.jpg

Edited by Oo_oO

Mate, ur car looks HECTIK AS... i am just about to venture into the same mod... but front only.. not soo keen on the massive mission to do the whole thing like u have..

Where abouts are u located..?? ur gonna need sum massive tyres to fill those gaurds..

oh and how much u gettin the headlights for.. ?

Anyways, CONGRATS for the top effort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the drifts at qr on Saturday im glad i went with this kit casue i saw a black and white one and it looks mint. As for headlights im still trying to to find a pair at a price that i can afford( i thought when i bought the kit i could pick up a set for couple hundred bucks lol i wish). Im in millmerran which is about 2-3hrs from brisbane. More photos to come later on this if i can find some time to finsh of the fibreglass work on the outside then just gotta do the wheel wells to make it all neat and to stop water getting into the boot and cabin

After the drifts at qr on Saturday im glad i went with this kit casue i saw a black and white one and it looks mint. As for headlights im still trying to to find a pair at a price that i can afford( i thought when i bought the kit i could pick up a set for couple hundred bucks lol i wish). Im in millmerran which is about 2-3hrs from brisbane. More photos to come later on this if i can find some time to finsh of the fibreglass work on the outside then just gotta do the wheel wells to make it all neat and to stop water getting into the boot and cabin

How are you gonna fit the headlights, gonna make the brackets yourself?

How are you gonna fit the headlights, gonna make the brackets yourself?

My only Guess at the moment is that 3 or 4 L Brackets should be all that is needed to mount the headlights will find out when i buy a pair of headlights lol

Just a Question for all one that reads this. I have kyb Buzz spec coil overs on the the r32 at the moment is their a cheap way way to raise it a inch or is it possible to raise the car with a new set of rims and tires as in would 255/75/17 raise even a half a inch

Oh, this is nice, good effort, what is the total cost of doing this conversion

So far the kit owes me 2.5k to 3k and Ive still gotta paint the car get headlights plus Ive spent easily spent over 50hrs of working on this car and about 20 hrs spent cursing at it for even coming close to lining up any were

I am about to start something crazy like this myself

Except im fitting a BN sports Blister kit to my r32

should look something like this

The kit that I have came from the exact same mould that this one was made from

wbccux.jpg

wbccux.jpg

Good Luck With hope it all goes on better and with less headaches than what mine has been. Are you doing it yourself or paying for it to be done?

Edited by Oo_oO

• 3 weeks later...

Sucks to be me today. i have a few days of from work so got stuck into the the 32 today all was going good till i broke the rear window trying to remove the window wiper motor on the back.

post-41239-1244608461_thumb.jpgpost-41239-1244608213_thumb.jpg

wbccux.jpg

anyone notice the 180sx/s13 ute in the background?