SAU Community

Help

HEY guys i just done my 5 stud and gtst brake conversion on my series 2 and after i finished i test drove it and the warning light for the hand brake is on i turned the car on and off 5 times and its still on but after 1 day it turn off what is it indicating?

HEY guys i just done my 5 stud and gtst brake conversion on my series 2 and after i finished i test drove it and the warning light for the hand brake is on i turned the car on and off 5 times and its still on but after 1 day it turn off what is it indicating?

Well it was probably just a bit tight, nothing to worry about mate but make sure if it turns on just loosen it up

yea but when i just finished doing the front it did that i havnt touched the back yet has it got some thing to do with the abs sensor or somthing?

Well it was probably just a bit tight, nothing to worry about mate but make sure if it turns on just loosen it up

yea but when i just finished doing the front it did that i havnt touched the back yet has it got some thing to do with the abs sensor or somthing?

Well i am almost 100% sure that its was tight, if the lights not turning on anymore dont worry about it