SAU Community

Bodykit Fitting - Any Suggestions?

DV88

Hey guys,

I am thinking of getting a front bar from Vivagarage, do you guys know of any good/reliable/well-priced places in Adelaide who will fit and paint the bar. I know most Panel Beaters dont like fitting fibreglass....

Let us know....cheers!

Joe from Pro Finish custom pain did a TOP job on my vivagarage front bar, its fibreglass too. 0411 234 992

Thanks man, where is Pro Finish Custom Paint....and can i ask how much they charged? Is the mobile number given for Joe??

Thanks man, where is Pro Finish Custom Paint....and can i ask how much they charged? Is the mobile number given for Joe??

Its in Modbury, near Morpowa. i was charged a little bit less, so best to ring him and find out his current prices. Yep its Joe.

i will be getting some work done on almost the same lines soon

so very interested in this thread and also if people can post pics of the jobs done that would be nice

thanks

my mate kane does good work

eyecandy autos 0406 366 502

hes wanting to paint my drift car for me for stuff all.

just waiting for him to have a spare weekend where hes free and me and a mate are going to lend him a hand to get it done over the weekend :)

seen some pics of his work, looks alright!

yea thanks guys.......yes, Kane seems like a top bloke. Spoke to him the other day. Very helpful! Will probably get him to fit my bar if the panel beaters dont want to touch it.

Cheers