• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah troy your not the only one mate

i am missing my entry stuff as well

but i spoke to Anthony..black R32 skyline

and he recieved his entrant pack and he signed up last friday...go figure

but Cara the lovely lady that she is has assured me and i guess you as well

that there will be no problems tomorrow in regards to this particular bungle

shame you couldn't pop over to sydney to pick up Paul and Vin for the red carpet premiere of the new movie, there looking for some now???short listed Doms R34 i think, and a 300C for vin,

be pretty cool to see ya on the headlines

i guess they dont know a quality 2F2F car if they saw one :D

all i need is a fake blow off valve and blue flames to come out the exhaust and im a sure winner :P:P

i would like to announce that SAU now has its own "heavy" at car shows....Ruby......who went and had a few words with Brenton the commentator after he didnt mention SAU when he was listing the car club displays here at the show today....however Ruby did forget to mention the R31 that is in the display. And was immediately fired from the position:laugh:

hahahaha today was one f**king long day

thanks for organising everything today cara....great job and yeah sorry for being so annoying at times lol

good to talk to a lot of the peeps all day

hahahaha today was one f**king long day

thanks for organising everything today cara....great job and yeah sorry for being so annoying at times lol

good to talk to a lot of the peeps all day

Great Day,

Was good to finally meet a few people face to face,

I have a special pic!!

Big thanks to Cara sorry didnt make it to Aldinga:(

post-51907-1238230327_thumb.jpg

hahah thats a great shot there steve

lol thanks for bringing that mag in.....had me entertained for a little while

and you with all your stickers and specially Vu with his creativity with the FEDERAL sticker

made for an absolutely awesome day

i would like to announce that SAU now has its own "heavy" at car shows....Ruby......who went and had a few words with Brenton the commentator after he didnt mention SAU when he was listing the car club displays here at the show today....however Ruby did forget to mention the R31 that is in the display. And was immediately fired from the position:laugh:

Hey you guys were sitting on your arses doing nothing about it ... I did :P

Sorry about the R31 ... but when he suddenly starts broadcasting over the PA system and shoves the mike at me, you gotta think quick. Be thankful I mentioned SAU, I would have been just as happy getting the Stagea all the glory :D

Congrats on the SAU team at the show, taking 2nd for club display. And congrats to Miss New Age! :D Def some very fair judging there, with some very deserving machines getting the awards.

.. oh and a my deepest sympathy (not!) to the Dragon 180 who didn't get any trophy :)

i thought i was gona have the only stag there today and then i saw rubys there. wagon respect

Word!

Ah dude, I walked past you and all too. Sorry I didn't say hi. Was distracted by so much eye candy!

Yeah the Stag had quite a few admirers.

Had a good laugh. Threw the Stagea in the sound off just for giggles. JVC head unit and everything else stock. Jammed Rammstein "Asche zu asche" on it and hit 115.7 dB :D Seriously gotta fit the sub and amp now. :D

Edited by RubyRS4

lol at the Dragon (crew) lol

fake smoke.....flamming dragon....shithouse wheels ummm recipe for disaster

very bad image for the import people lol

lol at the Dragon (crew) lol

fake smoke.....flamming dragon....shithouse wheels ummm recipe for disaster

very bad image for the import people lol

Crouching Tiger Hiden Dragon

I reckon next show I rock up to I am going to "Enter The Dragon"

post-51907-1238233001_thumb.jpg

Word!

Ah dude, I walked past you and all too. Sorry I didn't say hi. Was distracted by so much eye candy!

Yeah the Stag had quite a few admirers.

Had a good laugh. Threw the Stagea in the sound off just for giggles. JVC head unit and everything else stock. Jammed Rammstein "Asche zu asche" on it and hit 115.7 dB :D Seriously gotta fit the sub and amp now. :)

Mate you were no match for that lovely White VT with the VR statesman wheels on it, now that thing was hot

:D

Was a good day out, very long though. I entered my car into the sound comp to for giggles, jvc dvd head unit, some sort of split system, some sort of amp in the boot, and a small sub (i don't know what they are, came with the car), i managed to do 119.3db with the supplied cd.

The cruise to Aldinga and Sellicks was good, hopefully the northerners get back safely.

Thanks Cara for organizing it.