SAU Community

Old School N New Age Show

MissR34

OK all muh homies out there!!!

who wants to be part of a SAU Club Display at Old School N New Age on the 28th March? Yes i know its all the way down south..........but last year was a awesome day (despite just having an individual entry myself) and im sure this year it can be even more fun with a group of us down there are representin!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

So if ya wanna join muh Ghetto Looking 34 that would be great haha lemme know at this stage i just wanna get a rough idea who is interested...........

HOWEVER entry fee is $20 then after the 1st March it will be $30 so its up too you on when u want to pay..........id say try and get them in before the 1st of March to save ya self $10.

Info info:

post-36647-1234862399_thumb.jpg

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to go, but doubt i can...bloody work :)

Also i dont think my car is up to scratch to be showed off like that. Pics of my car in sig link vvv

well there is over a month before the show so maybe u can arrange something with ur work to have the day off?

and this isnt autosalon so all SKYLINES will be welcome to join the display.......no matter how stock as a rock or wildly modified they are :ermm:

I'm in :)

bring the camera for lots of photos too..lol, see if we can manage "not" to get sunburned this time..lol

do we get to park near the dragon 180..lol

Edited by sapphiregraphics

I'm in :)

bring the camera for lots of photos too..lol, see if we can manage "not" to get sunburned this time..lol

do we get to park near the dragon 180..lol

im still peeling! group buy on sunscreen?

I give this about 10 more posts before it turns into a skyline/stagea v the rest shit slinging match. Just remember, SAU is being represented by Skylines, the event is a month away, plenty of time to make your own displays :)