SAU Community

Old School N New Age Show

MissR34

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I wont have my kit or anything by then so I wont be putting the POS32 in tho I will come down for a look see.

If anyone is interested I do casual work for no wet car cleaning. So if everyone wants their cars done either the night before or possibly on the day I could talk with my boss and get a group clean/discount happening. PM me if you wanna know more about it MissR34.

Cheers,

Nath

yeah id say on the day would be best, driving from Salisbury to southern suburbs means my car will be a pig by the time of arrival.

I agree with damo

come down with us to the show place and you could do the cleaning when we are down there mate

that would actually be the best option

what sort of things can you do minibats??

ur car dosent have to have a kit on it to enter......please enter :P

also wayne, shaz and danai do u three still want to enter??

lemme know asap

If anyone is interested I do casual work for no wet car cleaning. So if everyone wants their cars done either the night before or possibly on the day I could talk with my boss and get a group clean/discount happening. PM me if you wanna know more about it MissR34.

do they have females in bikini's doing the cleaning? if not :P no deal

what sort of things can you do minibats??

ur car dosent have to have a kit on it to enter......please enter :P

also wayne, shaz and danai do u three still want to enter??

lemme know asap

There is different packages, but I would say it would be tyre clean and outside clean. You can also have the inside done aswell just depending on cost aswell as interest.

I will speak to the boss 2morrow and let him know the date and how many would be interested in a clean and find out what we could do it for. When I was with the SA Rotor club we had it done for a small car sunday and it worked out fine.

There is different packages, but I would say it would be tyre clean and outside clean. You can also have the inside done aswell just depending on cost aswell as interest.

I will speak to the boss 2morrow and let him know the date and how many would be interested in a clean and find out what we could do it for. When I was with the SA Rotor club we had it done for a small car sunday and it worked out fine.

cant wait to find out what packages you can come up with Nath

id be just interested in getting my interior done more or less............i dont like anyone touching the outside of my car due to the graphics..........ive had issues in the past where ive had a cut and polish done (this was just before autosalon 07) and the guy that did it left all polish in my stripes that i had on at the time...which then caused parts of them to lift :D

but i use Permaguard anyways and im really happy with that :P

but will depend on price tho :D

and shaz thats ok u should enter anyway..............im sure we can work out someway to mask the damage that was done

and shaz thats ok u should enter anyway..............im sure we can work out someway to mask the damage that was done

i am wondering like how your going to mask my beastadent lol

hide it in the back somewhere