SAU Community

Awd-turbo Cruise - 15th March

evo201

guys and girls the next official awd-turbo cruise is set

date: 15th march

first meet: BP Coomera meet 8.15am leave 8.30am sharp

second meet: Shell Nundgee meet 9.15am leave 9.30am sharp

final meet: BP Morayfield 10.00am leave 10.30am sharp

this will be a great day with the route taking in nearly 250km of twisty mountain roads and sweepers

there will be a BBQ lunch and drinks available on the day

due to the turn out at previous events we will have 3 cars that know the route, 1 leader, 1 in the middle of the group and 1 at the tail end.

hope to see you all there

for anyone who hasnt attended one of these previously they are a great day with some very challenging driving and some great roads

you will have a great day

post up if your keen

nah mate, its open to all that wish to enjoy a great day cruising and meeting people..

the forum is awd-turbo, but there are a few members that are without awd cars..

awd is the theme trying to be kept though.. or atleast a passion for them

awd is the theme trying to be kept though.. or atleast a passion for them

a bit like highrollers trying to keep 400hp cars only on their forums but allowing smaller people to cruise?

plus i heard there is A LOT of politics on this forum, specially between mods.

a bit like highrollers trying to keep 400hp cars only on their forums but allowing smaller people to cruise?

plus i heard there is A LOT of politics on this forum, specially between mods.

i guess you could say a bit like high rollers..

all cars and new members will be welcomed.. just have a look at the intro thread on the forum..

as for the polotics between mods, i am a mod on there and its only a new forum so its taken a bit to get it right but alls good now :wave: ..

as for the polotics between mods, i am a mod on there and its only a new forum so its taken a bit to get it right but alls good now :( ..

when u have the women mods bitchin at each other ready to rip each others hair out and a mod resigning because of personal conflicts

its not the most welcoming forum nor will it last long

specially if u keep the bitch's there and allow them to feel the need to over power people and create a small group on there and gang up against the other people on the forum.

lol

when u have the women mods bitchin at each other ready to rip each others hair out and a mod resigning because of personal conflicts

specially if u keep the bitch's there and allow them to feel the need to over power people and create a small group on there and gang up against the other people on the forum.

lol

i here ya mate.. i dont want that shit either..

i just enjoy hangin out and cruisin with cool people, we have a bit of fun on there

and will get better, especialy if we can get more people on there like you and me..

i here ya mate.. i dont want that shit either..

i just enjoy hangin out and cruisin with cool people, we have a bit of fun on there

and will get better, especialy if we can get more people on there like you and me..

hahah a very true....

get rid of one of the girls (offtopic mod) and everything will be fine

LOL

lol

hahah a very true....

get rid of one of the girls (offtopic mod) and everything will be fine

LOL

mate i am one of the owners of the site and yeah there has been some problems in the past but all sites have problems

most people on the forum are on multiple sites and when people start bringing there personal shit on to the site that is when there are problems

the mod you mentioned has even coped a bit of harrasment and abuse on site but she takes it in her stride

I know that one of the guys that I had to ban a few months back was one of her ex's and his conduct on the site was disgusting to say the least.

and the mod that resigned has left the country and gone to hong kong for 6-12 months

but enough about the politics

this will be a great day with some great driving and a wide variety of cars

Edited by evo201