SAU Community

Gtr Parts R32 And 33

I've got a whole bunch of spare parts laying around gathering dust I've decided to unload. I've got the following parts, viewable at Auburn in Sydney.

1 set of immaculate R32 GTR wheels, no scratches or gutter rash fitted with Mickey Thompson ET 255/50/16s. The tread has never been used, the tyres are brand new, the tread is worth $1600+ from memory. After $1200 for the lot. Perfect for those keen to go drag racing and run a good time straight off the bat. No pictures currently as they are in storage at my tyre guys place I can get some for those interested, or pick them up and drop them off at Auburn so you can check them out when it suits you.

1 Brand new (never used) R33 GTR gearbox. This is a spare gearbox, its never been fitted, selling due to no need for it any more. Its not rebuilt or the like, but brand new from Nissan it has 0 km on it. Why chance buying a second hand one that is knackered when you can get a brand new one at such a discount? These run for $3300+ new after $2700 for SAU members.

IMG_3843.jpg

IMG_3841.jpg

1 R32 GTR Brake kit. Standard R32 calipers, DBA 2500 rotors with Hawk pads and brake lines. The brakes have done 2000 km of street driving (no track work). Selling due to upgrade, so I no longer have any use for them. Chasing $1200, good upgrade for those with 200s.

IMG_3855.jpg

IMG_3847.jpg

IMG_3850.jpg

IMG_3853.jpg

Standard R33 GTR discs with Rb74 pads $200

IMG_3856.jpg

Everything can be viewed at Advan Performance by prior appointment with Peter or myself. I'm keen to move this stuff as I've got my eye on some other goodies.

the GTR brake kit is the front brake setup only i'm assuming? so that comes with GTR calipers (which are not much different to gtst type-m 4 pots? ) , failry new slotted rotors, braided brake lines and pads?

Will this fit onto a gtst-type m? Providing it all does consider it sold mate. Get back to me via PM asap. thank you very much!

willing to separate the kit? i'm after the front setup only (calipers, rotors, lines and pads), assuming they are a direct bolt-on onto a gts-t.

if you are willing to separate i'll most likely take if ott your hands?

thanks mate. PM me its easier as i have troube finding posts or forget which ones i post in lol

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

To the chap who called me last night re the brake's. Please call me before you go down to the workshop today, or alternatively call the workshop, your phone didn't have call display on it so I can't get in contact with you.

I can't make it down there today and Peter isn't available today (he's the only one at the workshop who knows where the brakes are).

Cheers

Ben

Edited by 1q2w3e4r

Just as listed, pads and discs. Would be asking more than $200 if it included Brembo calipers :D

Everything is sold barring the R32 brake kit (front/rear calipers, pads, rotors and standard brake lines) and the R33 rotors. Viewable at Advan Performance from Thursday onward by appointment with Peter or via myself.

Edited by 1q2w3e4r

• 3 months later...