SAU Community

Many Problems

WOO32

Hi all,

I know you should search for the information and ask more questions instead of opening up a new topic but i cant seem to find what im looking for

Now to cut to the chase

I have a 93 r32 gtst rb20det, pod, cat back system, and ARC front mount intercooler

had the common spitting issue at higher rmp because of old coils,

i have replaced;coils(splitfire)new plugs (gapped at 1.05), ignitor, cas, fuel pump(wallbro 255lph) O2 sencor.i changed all these parts because mainly because they were ideas i thought might clear her up,

and she is still spitting at around 5,500 and up to the red, i have tryed different gaps in the plugs + a second set, different coils etc, once she spits once or twice it clears up and pulls ok but then feels like its surging under load, boost starts to drop back from 10psi down to 8 by red line, i cant seem to find the issue, if i try to adjust my timing back to the original marks on the cas she runs like an old dog with really bad gas(backfires) and no power above 4gs, has anyone ever had this issue or could lead me in the right direction, changine the coils help clear it up but still No how she should run

cheers

paul

• 1 month later...

go buy these plugs they are cheap and have a smaller gap nkg v-power r5671a-8 i run them in my rb20 and it solved the same problem they should only be aboy $30 for set of six

Edited by GreenGhost