SAU Community

R34 10th Anniversary Charity Cruise N Show N Shine

mxfly

after much co-ersion from raf and shehan i will be attending this day in my lowly R33 GTSt and having a good old time and a nice big drool over all the pretty liners that will be turning up lolz.....

RAF FEEL FREE TO DROP ME A LINE ANYTIME TO ORGANISE A MEET UP IN THE MORNING SO WE CAN CRUISE UP TO THE REGATTA CENTRE TOGETHER :P

WOOOHHHOOOOO thats Right :thumbsup:

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note to everyone that there is no food provided at regatta centre, so please come with some snacks and drinks for the cruise. There are two cafe's near our destination but to avoid a long queue (its only a small cottage cafe) you can always pick stuff up from service stations on your way to the regatta.

That's right mate, everyone should be stocking up food-wise before getting to the initial meet at the Regatta Centre at Penrith, as we have no planned stops from Penrith to Mount Wilson, as per Eugene (mxfly)'s program.

Make sure you bring Eugene's PDF program, your buff'd and wax'd ride, some food, and a pen/pencil if you can, to help with the voting. Everyone should have a great time, but take note the police are informed about the event at both ends, and if they smell trouble, well the source of the trouble will be snuffed out.

So don't forget your best behaviour as well

(yes mum)

Weather forecast looks good, BOM says showers until Thursday, clearing Friday with temps in mid 20s Fri-Sat. So a good opp. on Sat to do your detailing as Shanil has recommended :)

lookin forward to meeting Bobby since he stole the car i was gonna buy :(

:-)

Hey Nick, would def be good to catch up.

Looking like 90% at this stage.

On Saturday the N1 goes down to the gong to get my new clutch fitted for a trackday the following week. If all goes well, I've been told you should run a clutch in, and what better way to do that than drooling over other Skylines!

:-)

Hey Nick, would def be good to catch up.

Looking like 90% at this stage.

On Saturday the N1 goes down to the gong to get my new clutch fitted for a trackday the following week. If all goes well, I've been told you should run a clutch in, and what better way to do that than drooling over other Skylines!

If there's a better way i don't want to know about it lol.

From Bureau of Meterology:

Forecast for Monday

Cloudy with a few showers. Moderate south to southeast winds, fresh near the coast. Dangerous surf conditions.

Precis: A few showers.

City: Max: 21 Parramatta: Max: 21

Terrey Hills: Max: 19 Penrith: Max: 21

Liverpool Max: 21 Richmond: Max: 21

UV Alert: 9:40 am to 2:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]

Forecast for Tuesday

A shower or two. Cloudy periods. Moderate southeast, fresh near the coast.

Precis: Shower or two.

City: Min: 17 Max: 22

West: Min: 14 Max: 22

Wednesday Shower or two.

City: Min: 17 Max: 22

West: Min: 14 Max: 22

Thursday Becoming fine.

City: Min: 16 Max: 22

West: Min: 13 Max: 23

Friday Fine.

City: Min: 15 Max: 24

West: Min: 11 Max: 25

Saturday Mostly fine.

City: Min: 16 Max: 24

West: Min: 13 Max: 26

Sunday Fine. Windy.

City: Min: 16 Max: 22

West: Min: 13 Max: 23

im in guys, me n the mrs will be looking to enjoy a nice day away from the kids and some nice skylines! very excited!

I'll join the newi crew at wyong and cruise down with them.

im in guys, me n the mrs will be looking to enjoy a nice day away from the kids and some nice skylines! very excited!

I'll join the newi crew at wyong and cruise down with them.

So pleased to have you Pete! Great to see all the ladies too!

On the cruise itself starting at 10.30 sharp, you'll be in Group #2 cars, all R34s :thumbsup:

Ah yes the blue 33 shall be making an appearence. Cant wait hope the weather stays sunny. Am bringing cmoney in his 32 and my mate in his 34. all St clair crew lol. See you out there.

Good to see you guys there Bass, Hamish and Luke!

Luke, just remember that the R34 GTTs/GTs will be in Group #2

and Non R34s will be in Group #3

This way, there'll be no mess-ups with parking up at Mt Wilson.

Groups #1 #2 #3 will be separated by just a few minutes because of the numbers and to better organise parking up the top.

Cheers,

Terry

Good to see you guys there Bass, Hamish and Luke!

Luke, just remember that the R34 GTTs/GTs will be in Group #2

and Non R34s will be in Group #3

This way, there'll be no mess-ups with parking up at Mt Wilson.

Groups #1 #2 #3 will be separated by just a few minutes because of the numbers and to better organise parking up the top.

Cheers,

Terry

Hey Tez,

Are you guys going to be organising parking for the non 34's by model as well?

I'm just thinking if you're going to all the trouble of organising groups it would make for very stunning pics if all the 33's were together, 32's together etc etc.

Sorry if it's already been discussed, haven't read through all the pages. :woot:

Hey Tez,

Are you guys going to be organising parking for the non 34's by model as well?

I'm just thinking if you're going to all the trouble of organising groups it would make for very stunning pics if all the 33's were together, 32's together etc etc.

Sorry if it's already been discussed, haven't read through all the pages. :P

Hey Bobby,

Due to our tight schedule, we will not be organising car parking arrangements for the 3rd group. Also because we're parked right next to a 2 lane public road where other drivers will be using, it's going to be difficult to shuffle cars around on the street.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hi ok thanks. So theres 2ball joint front 2 ball joint at the rear? Hi gets boy, soz and yes 2 ball joint for the front lower arm key adn right and rear is als 2 ball joint for left and right. 1 for each corner
    • added some VIRPIL flight controls. waiting on track IR and some virpil rudder pedals.     
    • Sorry for typo - it’s a VQ37 engine not VQ36.
    • On a 260RS? Don't they have Macpherson struts at the front like a Silvia? In which case, no, not 2 ball joints at the front. Only the lower one. (Unless when you say 2, you mean one on the left and one on the right, not 2 at each corner of the car). Skyline front suspension has a balljoint at the bottom of the upright (outer end of LCA) and a "kingpin" type upper bearing in the top of the upright. No upper balljoint either. The details of what happens above that differ between R32 and the R33/4. I think you should look at some pictures of the rear suspension (or just go take a wheel off your own car) and see what looks like it might or might not be a ball joint there. The situation at the rear is somewhat similar to the front. Lower ball joint and the motion at the top is taken care of by the bushes in the arms.