SAU Community

R34 10th Anniversary Charity Cruise N Show N Shine

mxfly

Eugene = mxfly is completing the FINAL PROGRAM now, and you'll see it very, very shortly.

IMPORTANT ALTERATIONS TO CONSIDER ARE:-

STARTING VENUE IS NOW PENRITH REGATTA CENTRE opp P5a and P5b

The address is at Old Castlereagh Rd Castlereagh just north of Penrith.

This is more picturesque for pics and one Japanese lady is intending to be present. We hope HPI will be there too. But we know they'll be at Mt Wilson anyway.

STARTING TIME IS NOW 9.30 -10.30 with ETD at 10.30 SHARP

This enables us to still get to Mt Wilson by 12 noon.

This also helps to keep the 3 groups of cars in close proximity by avoiding > 20 traffic lights. It's a scenic piece of tarmac towards Richmond where we turn left onto Bells Line Of Road.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but how about organising a gold coin donation or something for all people attending, and donating the money to charity, as has been pointed out elsewhere on the forum, how about we try and be proactive about getting over the responsible, community minded aspect of club members.

Ok just to clarify cause im half asleep and cant pay attention properly.

We are meeting at the regatta centre now instead of p6 at homebush??

If we are that is awesome cause i live like 5 mins away haha, i will also check out the area the night before and post up the conditions etc if needed.

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but how about organising a gold coin donation or something for all people attending, and donating the money to charity, as has been pointed out elsewhere on the forum, how about we try and be proactive about getting over the responsible, community minded aspect of club members.

Yes Chris (good Q),

For every donation to our nominated charity ie "Beyond Blue", each person will receive a Name Tag, and write their name in a Visitors Book (name and rego no).

This process serves three purposes

a) Communication between all attendees

b) Identification of attendees so that behaviour can be monitored

c) "Beyond Blue" benefits from our generosity for further research into Psychological and Clinical (endogenous) Depression

7 Organisers will be spread out through the 3 groups of cars. UHF Radios will be operating. All is not foolproof tho'

There'll be a briefing at about 10.15-10.20 by "mxfly" because some drivers will be coming from Workshop patrons & Car Houses as you'll see from their livery or stickers.

Thanks for your pointers.

Terry

We are meeting at the regatta centre now instead of p6 at homebush??

Hey all,

Yes we are now meeting at the Sydney International Regatta Centre at Penrith - where the rowing was held during the Sydney Olympics :)

More details will follow from Eugene and the other guys but here is some info for now...

Approx time from Sydney CBD to meeting point is 1 hour 5 mins, or 60km.

If coming from Sydney:

Regatta1.jpg

Heading west-bound on the M4, take Mulgoa Rd exit (2nd exit for Penrith). Turn right onto Mulgoa Rd (A above).

Heading north. You will pass through Penrith and the road will become Castlereagh Rd. You will pass through one small roundabout and start to see blue signs to the Regatta Centre, then you will reach a nice, very large roundabout where you will turn left (B) onto Old Castlereagh Road.

You will see the Centre on the right. Look for Gate A (see below second map).

Regatta2.jpg

Gates B and C will likely be shut. After entering Gate A, turn right and head to the area in red on the above map. There is 45-degree angle parking here, so as you arrive, park rear-to-kerb with the front of your car facing out so that we can take some good pics after everyone turns up. :blink:

Should go without saying that as you arrive please keep noise, etc to a minimum as we really do not want to rub the public up the wrong way. :D

Cheers,

Matt

Can i just ask if there are any shell servos on the way there or back? My car is tuned to V Power and i dont wanna run outta petrol. Either that or someone can tow me home :wacko: ..

Can i just ask if there are any shell servos on the way there or back? My car is tuned to V Power and i dont wanna run outta petrol. Either that or someone can tow me home ;) ..

Yep 5 minutes before Regatta Centre!

M4 Motorway > Mulgoa Rd/Penrith Off Ramp > As soon as you turn right onto Mulgoa Rd, KEEP LEFT as the Shell is 200m away! :wacko:

After Fill-up > Go Straight ahead past Penrith until the roundabout that says Old Castlereagh Rd where you turn left and Peter you're there... :)

Can i just ask if there are any shell servos on the way there or back? My car is tuned to V Power and i dont wanna run outta petrol. Either that or someone can tow me home ;) ..
Yep 5 minutes before Regatta Centre!

M4 Motorway > Mulgoa Rd/Penrith Off Ramp > As soon as you turn right onto Mulgoa Rd, KEEP LEFT as the Shell is 200m away! :wacko:

After Fill-up > Go Straight ahead past Penrith until the roundabout that says Old Castlereagh Rd where you turn left and Peter you're there... :)

SHELL SERVO

On the map, it's basically at point A - as Terry said its on your left as soon as you turn right onto Mulgoa. Best to enter from the Mulgoa Road entrance as opposed to turning left into Super Cheap complex then turning right - the driveways are more forgiving on the entrance/exit on the main road.

I saw your R34 on Parramatta road last night Kefe (WWRIOR) - the rear LEDs caught my eye... Looks fantastic, lookin forward to having a closer look on the day ;)

According to the website there is also a Shell servo that has V Power at Richmond (for the trip back to Sydney)

COLES EXPRESS CLARENDON 244 Richmond Road Clarendon , 2756 NSW

George Anagnostopoulos & young son :banana: have sold their R33 GTS-T now...

but have immediately bought a V35GT - so still in Group#3

We'll look after the kids too on the cruise eh guys (as best we can)? Little SAUers incl mlr's and mxfly's :banana::banana:

It's looking very good...

That avenue will be looking pretty nice in a few weeks when the trees start to change colour.

thumb-AutumnAvenue.jpg

The 12 Award Categories will be released soon by God_speed! :(

No car will miss out on an opportunity to win a Prize + Signed Award Certificate.

Signed by "WHOM" you might well ask!

So "Show N Shine" will mean 'just that' to EVERYONE & EVERY CAR.

Remember that we START at Penrith 'International Regatta Centre' at 10.30am SHARP

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yes the dc2 type r lip fits the type m front bar. I have it on my type m front atm
    • hey tao is there much difference in flow or power between t3 open entry, t3 divided and t4 divided?  am ready to get a turbo for my 25/30 and am gonna be running a 6boost mani, just dont know if i should get the open entry or divided entry 6boost or t4 divided? goal is about 450 whp but wanting good response and street drivability.
    • After a crazy May with GTR Fest, it's time to get back into our routine and meet up for another SAUNSW Sunday Session. And what better way to kick things back off with a new location - Self Raised Snack Shoppe, North Bexley! They have some great coffees, and some even better toasted sandwiches - Perfect for a Sunday breakfast! As always, this is the best place to meet up with the SAUNSW fam for a coffee, bite to eat, and a chat! So what are you waiting for? Block out the calendar, set your alarm in the morning, and come down to hang out with the SAUNSW fam! Date: Sunday 9th June Meet Location: Self Raised Snack Shoppe - Shop 4, 8/20 Sarsfield Cct, Bexley North NSW 2207 (carpark entry via Slade Road) Meet Time: Meet at 8:00am Map: https://tinyurl.com/sausundaysession-selfraised This is NOT a race and we will all be adhering to all road rules. If this is what you want please come to one of our many track days. This is an official SAUNSW event and will be run under a Motorsports Australia permit. One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks guys and hope to see you there!