SAU Community

R34 10th Anniversary Charity Cruise N Show N Shine

mxfly

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so other models can attend to? if so ill come with in my nugget...

hopefully she'll have a few extra horses in the bonnet by then :D

Yes all the Non R34s will be in Group #3. So welcome! :)

Organisers Rafael, Nick and Matt will be amongst you all the way to Mt Wilson.

Contact with the lead car mxfly will be maintained via UHF CB

God_speed with his R33 GT-R will be coming in Group #3 :D

Meeting place at Homebush will still be the same.

At Mt Wilson, if you can encourage the ladies in Kimonos or the guys in their GIs with Japanese swords to stand next to you and your car, then go to it.

It's Photoshoot Day!

#2 Police Station.

I saw Heather Smith at Windsor LAC and she says that our details are sufficient for the 26/4/09

I noticed also that at Homebush P6f, they've set up a ferris wheel.

Would it be best to have a Plan B starting point - or do you think that it'll be gone after Easter Tuesday 14/4/09?

We shouldnt rely on the ferris wheel being gone by our date. I think we should go for another meeting point, just my thought.

well the easter show finishes on the 22nd.. they are normally pretty quick to pack up and move on... might be an idea to ring the easter show management and have a chat to them... they will be able to tell u exactly whats happening.

ATTN: R34 GTT and GT25 owners -

Can you please PM Me if you are attending the event so I can have a fair idea on how many people Shehan and I have to co-ordinate. From having a quick browse through the pages, it looks like we are going to have quite a few on our group.

I have taken down those who have already thrown their hands up to come.

Terry, Eug - Can't wait!! Response has been great so far and my email inbox in choc-a-bloc with stuff. Need to go through it all tonight and tomorrow morning.

Cheers

For every1s (more importantly stan) i had a look when i was driving home last night at the servos and the shell at richmond opposite the raaf base has vpower and the bp just after the hawksberry river sells bp ultimate i cant remember if the united servo further up just past kurmond has 98ron. Hope this helps sum people.

For every1s (more importantly stan) i had a look when i was driving home last night at the servos and the shell at richmond opposite the raaf base has vpower and the bp just after the hawksberry river sells bp ultimate i cant remember if the united servo further up just past kurmond has 98ron. Hope this helps sum people.

Yep you're right David.

The ist place you mentioned is called Clarendon (after Windsor and before Richmond), and that Shell garage has V-Power.

And one of our 'Pauses' will be just after that servo along the tree lined area just before Richmond.

well the easter show finishes on the 22nd.. they are normally pretty quick to pack up and move on... might be an idea to ring the easter show management and have a chat to them... they will be able to tell u exactly whats happening.

Yep... will do... thanx

Great to have you along Mitch and Turbo_Piston

At this stage

mxfly (Eugene) will be in charge of Driver & Car details in Groups #1 (R34 GT-Rs), #2 (R34 GT-Ts/GTs) & #3 (Non R34s)

Any general queries about these groups can be directed to Eugene or myself

SHANE666 (Shanil) is in charge of Driver & Car details specifically in Group #2 so any queries you have, Shanil will be happy to oblige;

but also lankanboii (Shehan) another organiser. So you can choose from 4X of us

pbk1776 (Raf) is in charge of Driver & Car details specifically in Group #3 so any queries you have, Raf will be happy to oblige;

but also God_speed (Matt) another organiser. So you can choose from 4X of us

For instance, if you're going to be late and you need an organiser's Ph No on the day, get the Mob# of your group leader or organiser

Alternatively, if you want to rendezvous at Richmond (for example) because you're coming from a different direction, get the Mobile# of your group leader or organiser, so that you know where we are at any point in time.

Eugene and I won't forget that 2 other organisers in Black_Widow and MRXTC have put in a great of work and provided great input/ideas.

However, they're both are out of commission at the moment = leave of absence.

Many thanks Nick and Vikash - and we mean it!

I'm keen to bring the 32 along!! :ermm:

Will try and muster up some more of the Canberra crew to come with me. Might hook up with you guys at Richmond or something since I'll be driving up on the Morning.

Hey Guys and Girls

Name is RAF and ill be one of the group leaders for all non-R34 on the day...

Please PM me of your details (name, car, rego and contact number) this will help us to keep all cars together....

heres my contact:

0425-202-407

[email protected]

Thank you very much

Raf

Hey Guys and Girls

Name is RAF and ill be one of the group leaders for all non-R34 on the day...

Please PM me of your details (name, car, rego and contact number) this will help us to keep all cars together....

heres my contact:

0425-202-407

[email protected]

Thank you very much

Raf

From the ACT...

It looks as if 'CeJay' and his R32 GT-R will be coming in Group #3 Raf & Matt (God_speed)

And 'GTRKat' is a likely with his R32 GTsT

ATTN: R34 GTT and GT25 owners -

Can you please PM Me if you are attending the event so I can have a fair idea on how many people Shehan and I have to co-ordinate. From having a quick browse through the pages, it looks like we are going to have quite a few on our group.

I have taken down those who have already thrown their hands up to come.

Terry, Eug - Can't wait!! Response has been great so far and my email inbox in choc-a-bloc with stuff. Need to go through it all tonight and tomorrow morning.

Cheers

From Tasmania...

There is a likelihood that 'Wogboy' may come up with his R34 GT-T

If he does, we know you'll look after him Shanil & Shehan (lankanboii)