SAU Community

R34 10th Anniversary Charity Cruise N Show N Shine

mxfly

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Terry - my thoughts are now clouded once again!

Further question too - as its in a bit of a remote area, and the drive is for a few hours; what's the Service Station availability there? Might need to organize jerry cans - car only really does 250kms per tank :wave:

The Members' SAU Cruise will refill if nec at the BP further up Bells Line Of Road incl. a pause there.

We'll investigate that for 98RON/Ultimate and get back to everybody.

'Tis good to bring the topic up.

You driving your car up this SAU members only cruise Terry?

No, I have to talk to Sensei Hans over at Dundas at 9am with regard to finalising the appearance, times and demo. of the Japanese Swordsmen on Anniversary Day. After that, I'll be making my way to Windsor Maccas and rock up in my 'Lude instead of my 'Line. Then I'll jump into mxfly's car.

I've got to see a Police Traffic Co-ordinator at 7am on Monday.

Just bought 50X Name Tags and now that Office Choice have run out, I've ordered 100X more.

Workshops and Car Shops are coming up to speed this week with regard to advertising this 10Th ANNIVERSARY of the R34 GT-R on their Homepages and Points of Sale.

All's good! Look forward to seeing you with other NSW Members on Sunday Raf!

Tez

Met a few 34's at the car wash and one at Parramatta Westfields today. All three said they are free on that date and will log on to SAU to check out all the details.

Snr Sgt Judie Platt ie. Traffic Co-ordinator (Blue Mtns) - after seeing her this morning...

will let Hwy Patrol Blue Mtns know by 24/4 that our Car Rally for 'Beyond Blue" and the Mag Photoshoot with Japanese Theme/Show will be coming up to Mt Wilson on 26/4/09 between 10am Homebush and 12 Noon Mt Wilson. She's emphasised NO SPEEDING and NO OBSTRUCTION OF Road At MT WILSON.

OK, off to Hawkebury/Windsor LAC now...

^^^^ Unfortunately you're not permitted to attend as that car will win all the prizes!
SEXY :blink:

Hahaha thanks for the kind words, i dont think so Eugene! The car has been stripped so much since the EPA inspection, engine bay looks stock now...

I'm just in it for the cruise with the R34s, should be good!!

I'm in for this one...

gtztune2.jpg

ZOMG?!!!!!!

Z-Tune Kit FTMFW!!!

That thing will decimate all (after you spend about 15 grand in it, or more, plus overnight parts from japan - sorry...had to throw in the lame fast and the furious quote)

Edited by Black Widow

ZOMG?!!!!!!

Z-Tune Kit FTMFW!!!

That thing will decimate all (after you spend about 15 grand in it, or more, plus overnight parts from japan - sorry...had to throw in the lame fast and the furious quote)

lol... thanks mate! z-tune styles all the way! another $15k could buy me a 2.8L stroker kit hahaha!!

#2 Police Station.

I saw Heather Smith at Windsor LAC and she says that our details are sufficient for the 26/4/09

I noticed also that at Homebush P6f, they've set up a ferris wheel.

Would it be best to have a Plan B starting point - or do you think that it'll be gone after Easter Tuesday 14/4/09?

lol... thanks mate! z-tune styles all the way! another $15k could buy me a 2.8L stroker kit hahaha!!

DOOOO ITTT!!!!! You know you want to :blink:

#2 Police Station.

I saw Heather Smith at Windsor LAC and she says that our details are sufficient for the 26/4/09

I noticed also that at Homebush P6f, they've set up a ferris wheel.

Would it be best to have a Plan B starting point - or do you think that it'll be gone after Easter Tuesday 14/4/09?

Are there any signs around? Maybe give them a call. They may be the organisers (or be able to point you in the right direction?)