SAU Community

R34 10th Anniversary Charity Cruise N Show N Shine

mxfly

lol no money....that night at rsl i went home....was ultra tired

lol, thought you quit there? Get me a job!

Good news!

Garry Sandher from Top Secret Imports at Blacktown is IN :)

Bayside Blue VS

What happen to his GTR? :)

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should definately be monumental :cheers:

Tez, its great to see the car community coming out to "Worship" the R34 :( hehe ..

So far so good, great organisation.. Homebush isnt too far from my place anyways, just gotta' go up King Georges Road :)

... In short, i will definately try to bring a convoy of cars down to envy the R34's :)

MRXTCZ aka vikZ

This should definately be monumental :cheers:

Tez, its great to see the car community coming out to "Worship" the R34 :( hehe ..

So far so good, great organisation.. Homebush isnt too far from my place anyways, just gotta' go up King Georges Road :)

... In short, i will definately try to bring a convoy of cars down to envy the R34's :)

MRXTCZ aka vikZ

Hiya VikZ,

Yes things have hotted up quite a bit. there'll probably be a lull until a week before this 10th B'Day Celebration, but there's a likelihood of a fair contingent of Non R34s making up a group #3. CHO5ON with his new acquisition an R32 GT-R VS2 is one of them. He'll come in handy for next year's organisation of the 21st B'Day of the R32 GTR I believe.

The place at Mt Wilson where we intend to line up the R34s will be a long straight stretch just before Mt Wilson OR

if numbers are low, there's a short straight stretch in the middle of Mt Wilson OR

there's a picnic area after Mt Wilson off to the left.

There's also a 2nd Martial Art group interested in making this Japanese theme a major event. Vetting is still going on.

Cheers,

Eugene & Terry

A very good mate of mine has a quite large property at Mt Wilson. Its a frequent place for weekends when we both take the cars out for a run. There are some very nice corners on the way there, but the road that actually leads to Mt Wilson is quite shithouse with the exception of the 180degree uphill corner most of it is bumpy. So take it easy :(

Before you guys go organising anything for the R32's FYI the club is already organising an anniversary with some heavy hitting cars :cheers:

A very good mate of mine has a quite large property at Mt Wilson. Its a frequent place for weekends when we both take the cars out for a run. There are some very nice corners on the way there, but the road that actually leads to Mt Wilson is quite shithouse with the exception of the 180degree uphill corner most of it is bumpy. So take it easy :(

Before you guys go organising anything for the R32's FYI the club is already organising an anniversary with some heavy hitting cars :cheers:

Thanx, we've earmarked a day to recon that road. Fortunately, that road is relatively short. Last time I was up there, the road into Mt Wilson was a bit crumbly = a bit bumpy, yes.

With regard to the 21st Anniv of the R32 GTR, there's NO competition here > all co-operation. Keep us informed!!!

It would be great to have all models of Skylines on the day. Although it is R34's anniversary, it would be good to see owners of different models rock up to commemorate (did i spell it right??) the beasts!!!

FAAARRRRRRRKKKKKK why did my car have to be out of commision for the next 6 months. Maybe a rep for deep blue should come and keep an eye on me so i don't cut myself and bleed out crying.. Everyones donation will be saving my life haha

Oh well i guess ill see everyone there if i tag along with a few mates who have GTT's

Also i was thinking maybe a prize for best exhaust note?

Though it would be hard trying to bring a chair for everyone to sit down during the contest to hide their shame while listening to the many different variety's of exhausts on these beasts.

FAAARRRRRRRKKKKKK why did my car have to be out of commision for the next 6 months. Maybe a rep for deep blue should come and keep an eye on me so i don't cut myself and bleed out crying.. Everyones donation will be saving my life haha

Oh well i guess ill see everyone there if i tag along with a few mates who have GTT's

Also i was thinking maybe a prize for best exhaust note?

Though it would be hard trying to bring a chair for everyone to sit down during the contest to hide their shame while listening to the many different variety's of exhausts on these beasts.

1stly, my heart bleeds for ya David!

Next, one of the organisers proposed that ie. exhaust note at 3Krpm ; and one canned it (out of respect to property owners that'll appreciate their peace and quiet). If we have to go to the picnic grounds beyond Mt Wilson, your proposal may be re-introduced hehe.