SAU Community

Can I Beet An F6 Typhoon John Bowe?

Jez13

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Jason for the advise and for noting my spelling mistakes. Didn’t think spelling would bother people so I didn’t put the effort into reviewing and amending – so to note that I am not illiterate and in future will double check spelling. I have only had the car for a bit over a month so I am trying to learn as much about it as possible, this site has been great for that. As for the ¼ mile, I will, and I intend on having a run in the near future as my proof. Hoping for early 11’s!!

Not to worry!

Spelling will not have any detrimental effect on your times.

Parkinson's disease will.

Sorry, didnt read the post properly but i cut this from somewhere (go google)

The Typhoon gets from 0-100km hour in an unbelievable 5.3 seconds. It is faster than the Mazda RX-8, the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX, the Subaru Impreza WRX STi and the Nissan 350z.

Good base for easy power ups.

2 cents

Now I've had a few beers, I think it'll be bloody close andgo r32 ftw,

I've seen 300 rwkw from xr6t and fpv's with bolt ons!!

While ifeel the gtr32 would win just in a 1/4 mile, I'd still rather a moded xr6t or fpv over 32 Gtr

this thread is so sh!t, who cares who has a faster car, there both different cars and both have the pros and cons. if he wants to say his is quicker let him. there will always be someone quicker then u and him. some close this thread it useless.

Ask your mate to bring a plate with him to the creek.

So he can politely hand you your ass on it after your run.

Unless he's mildly retarded and your a drag god I think you'll get done.

What suspension, rim size and tyre choice are you using?

If your setup is right you might get him....might

Not sure on the suspension but it is as hard as rock. Going to need caps on all of my teeth from pot holes. Rears are 255 Bridgestone Potenza and 235's on front. I am fairly good at launching and shifting, though from past experiences I dont flat shift anymore. Wouldn't call myself anything close to a drag god though. What sucks is the majority of previous threads said I had a probable win, doh!

I spoke to the person I bought the car off on Sat and he said my power reading was only at 1.2 bar and also said for a one off drag that I should boost to 2 bar :banana: . I talked the guy into giving me a run, he said not this week but maybe the next. I was going to put a small wager on it...but now im not so sure haha.