SAU Community

R33: S1 Front Bar, S2 Boot, S2 Indicator Stalk

11toes

I aquired a few things from this forum over the past year that still sit in my garage, so I thought I'd get rid of them.

Pickup only (from Thorneside in bayside area).

Item 1: S1 Front Bar

Price: $60 (what I paid - not after profit or loss)

Details: Will require some work I guess - but for the price it's expected

photos and additional details are in original thread: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ri...ar-t213229.html

Item 2: S2 Boot (White)

Price: Free (what I got it for)

Details: didn't mention in the original post but doesn't have lock mechanism or cover.. and:

Item: white r33 series 2 boot lid with the extra holes in it to suit a genuine gtr wing. i sold the gtr wing and the drift wing i put on the car didnt cover the old holes so i purchaced a standard boot lid.

only going to the dump so if you want it its yours?

Item 3: S2 Indicator Stalk

Price: Free (I paid for one with foglight switch so this isn't worth anything to me)

Details: Straight out of my car - sticks on high beam + low beam when switching from high to low (which is actually more useful than an issue - a simple extra touch resets it back to low) - figured it'd still be a good replacement for somebody needing one - no foglight switch.

PM or SMS/Call 0411105466 (easier to sms/call rather than pm)

Pickup this weekend or after hours on weekdays

Edited by 11toes

• 2 weeks later...

Item 3: S2 Indicator Stalk

Price: Free (I paid for one with foglight switch so this isn't worth anything to me)

Details: Straight out of my car - sticks on high beam + low beam when switching from high to low (which is actually more useful than an issue - a simple extra touch resets it back to low) - figured it'd still be a good replacement for somebody needing one - no foglight switch.

i need pm me please

Edited by Turbo 33

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...