SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

nice one bro!

all sorted and delicious

f**k yeah!
awesome news john!

She doesn't like that dirty ass pod filter on there though lol (which was also a mission to try and fit into my engine bay btw). So all I need to do now is get myself a new AFM :D

Yea I dont mind drive a lil but hows the spit like on a Saturday thats my only concern...

Dead as a doornail, just people fishing and shit, besides what the f**k you wannago down there for? I have 65mm ride height, I ain't beaching my shit on the crazy high speed humps down there!

She doesn't like that dirty ass pod filter on there though lol (which was also a mission to try and fit into my engine bay btw). So all I need to do now is get myself a new AFM :D

I just pm'd you a link to the guy with the hks pod and afm. Offer him 60ish maybe??? His english aint too good tho...lol. Good guy though

Dead as a doornail, just people fishing and shit, besides what the f**k you wannago down there for? I have 65mm ride height, I ain't beaching my shit on the crazy high speed humps down there!

Hahaha. The original plan with Dan and Colin was to go to the spit and chill. But 65mm... DEFECT! Mine's a 4WD so no worries here :D

Is there anyone thats keen for gold coast today or not?!?!??!?! Sky looks a bit shit here though.

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR673.loop.shtml

Yup. Gold Coast looks f**ked later today. I think Peter's not gonna happen.

Yep sure is.

Can anyone clarify info about R32/R33 bovs.... are the mounting flange the same size/shape? Would one with 32 adapter bolt directly onto my 33 crossover pipe?

same size/shape

same size/shape

Excellent, thanks a lot.

Can anyone tell me if there's any adjustment to be made on this version of HKS SSQ? Doesn't appear to be any visible screws or anything, but it comes with a couple of different springs... and I've been told you can go get some different size/strength springs from a hardware shop to get your own 'custom' tension.... can anyone agree/disagree?

post-58284-1261198979_thumb.jpg