SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Morning Mangs,

Baskins' form recently:

stock-photo-rubber-stamp-quot-not-approved-quot-54026401.jpg

Dan & Martin:

Skids to halfway home?

approved-stamp.gif

And did you hear my BOV this time? Going up the hill at government house I held the throttle so it was opening and whistling the whole time.

I did not :)

meh, i'll change it on saturday while i drink

approved-stamp.gif

colin - what was the movie called? the one with epic tank man.

+1

To hell and back

Awesome

can't find torrent. gaids :)

Not Awesome :(

mangs

thank fark it's friday

+11ty.

The million dollar question: Can I survive till 2pm?

f**k yeah! the chair comes home this evenin. happy in the pants. :)

approved-stamp.gif

Edited by Smity42

To hell and back, thats about Audie Murphy yeah? Old school movie :)

Once again RBT last night, no mention of the racket i was making :) win, that makes 4 now including the one Anna got waved by on

Once again RBT last night, no mention of the racket i was making :) win, that makes 4 now including the one Anna got waved by on

i dont think i could get any more jealous of one man.

xt7s. white r32. rebuilt 26. low. sounds delicious. never gets pulled over.

fml :)

i dont think i could get any more jealous of one man.

xt7s. white r32. rebuilt 26. low. sounds delicious. never gets pulled over.

fml :)

im not sure what the deal is, they just never seem to mention it!

Win

PS I actuallt have an approved stamp in my desk at work...who wants it? lol

Shotgun!

31 win

From boostloosing though :)

approved-stamp.gif