SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Yeah meet me back at my workshop and I'll give you a bucket and sponge. The Mirage is filthy

You can just dropby Freedom on your way home you slacka! Its not that far away from your place.

I dont mind a sponge bob sponge though.

Keen Brandon. What time are you going to be hanging around till?

I'll check with John and whoever's interested. Possibly straight after dinner around 8+ we should be there and probably until 11? Depends really.

Morning Mangs,

About to start the long drive out to QR for my treatment.

eff you!

:P

I am about to go to a course that will teach me all about sewage treatment plants. *think of the promotion, think of the Promotion* lol

Also Martin how are you finding your galaxy s2, my contract runs out on monday and it is what I am thinking of getting

I've got the Galaxy running Android 2.3.4 and it's pretty quick and I'm 100% happy with it, I can only imagine the S2 would be more wicked-awesome, plush it has a camera flash now, bah!

Save money and keep ya current phone? Maybe its the poor uni student in me talking.. but i can't comprehend how people get a new phone every 2 years...

I cant comprehend how people have a phone that lasts 2 years, mine are always f**ked long before the expiry date of the contract

Also Martin how are you finding your galaxy s2, my contract runs out on monday and it is what I am thinking of getting

hehehe...yeah Martin how is your phone going?

Save money and keep ya current phone? Maybe its the poor uni student in me talking.. but i can't comprehend how people get a new phone every 2 years...

Definitely the cheap uni student speaking.

Very jealous of all you f**kers going out to QR today. Got into work at 5:40 this morning to catch up on all the stuff I missed because of uni yesterday. It's going to be a long ass day.

I cant comprehend how people have a phone that lasts 2 years, mine are always f**ked long before the expiry date of the contract

Exactly. My contract runs out in feb and im on my third phone. As each one craps out i go to a even crappier older phone.

i didnt think i was that hard on phones but i must be

Exactly. My contract runs out in feb and im on my third phone. As each one craps out i go to a even crappier older phone.

i didnt think i was that hard on phones but i must be

I'm a mechanic and mine gets used for business all day, stays in my pocket all day, gets leaned on when i'm sticking my head up under dashes gets dropped and knocked around, scratched. I am at 2 years on my Iphone 3GS in 2 more weeks. Gonna hang out for the i5 towards the end of the year.

It has lasted as long as my N95 did under the same conditions. Maybe you guys are not hard enough on them from the start

Same deal with my phone. Gets bang against scaffold and all sorts out on site. Only problem I've had so far is the home button is a little shagged. Is it going to be a whole new phone with the i5 or is it going to be someting similar to what the 3GS was to the regular iphone?

the rumor mill is just that "rumors"...

so its impossible to say, all anyone knows is the announcement date...

only reason i know is due to catalogue space being reserved for apple in September/October...

the only product all retailers will save that much space for in the apple range is "IPhone"... :)