SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Well at the moment showing up for ice cream would mean havIng to drive a Patrol an hour each way. Driving a Patrol for that amount of time without a track day in the middle is not something that any human should ever be subjected to.

If you want to come, drive to my place and ride shotgun :thumbsup:

P.S. When are we going to see Senna?

I have no idea. For me, prob when it's on blu-ray. I think I have a spare weekend sometime in October. >_<

P.P.S Morning Mangs, TFIT.

Agreed. I'm on holidays from tomorrow. Not much of a holiday though since I'm now moving house. Made worse by the fact that I destroyed my back last night with some over-zealous sexy time.

Speaking of which, what are you doing Saturday? :whistling:

Hey dudes. I'll be coming to ikes reem tomorrow night hopefully. Richie, tell your other half that if she wants ice cream this week, she can get it herself lol. Remember, BUTTERSCOTCH!

You gotta check out my new headlights too! Polished them. omfg. *fap fap fap fap*

Show us your car man - I'm pretty much on Holidays this and next week :D

I should be able to get Yen to come... Meet up before hand again dionacle?

I have no idea. For me, prob when it's on blu-ray. I think I have a spare weekend sometime in October. >_<

Bummer.

Agreed. I'm on holidays from tomorrow. Not much of a holiday though since I'm now moving house.

I'll hopefully be getting a week off soonish too :)

over-zealous sexy time.

Speaking of which, what are you doing Saturday? :whistling:

Thanks for the offer bro, but you're really not my type. :P

If you want me to help move though, well you're somewhat in luck. Saturday is my first semi-free day in about the last month. I've got to work again on Sunday :angry:

I think cAndy is organising some cricket Saturday, but I should be able to give you half a day. Not sure which half yet though.

Of course, you're welcome to borrow the ute for the whole day if it's useful to you.

Thanks for the offer bro, but you're really not my type. :P

Suit yourself, fag :P

If you want me to help move though, well you're somewhat in luck. Saturday is my first semi-free day in about the last month. I've got to work again on Sunday :angry:

I think cAndy is organising some cricket Saturday, but I should be able to give you half a day. Not sure which half yet though.

Of course, you're welcome to borrow the ute for the whole day if it's useful to you.

I'll send you a text on Saturday morning and let you know if any assistance is required.