SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Lol my new job just paid for my engine ;) I just thought since you put the engine together you know :P hahaha and you will still bring your friend.

I've asked you before, but I was hoping for specifics - what do you do in IT? System admin, engineer, helpdesk bitch, etc? I'm in corporate land IT, but I'd like to know what it's like working for a smaller company in terms of wages and responsibilities, as well as career development.

Lets do another ribs night then...

Here is the docket... ---> http://www.shopadock...n.asp?id=233234

Its buy one meal (ribs are $23) and get the second for $5... So two people split and its $14 each for the best ribs in Brisbane...

Its Mon to Thurs... Lunch or Dinner...

In.

I'm free any night of the week except for next thursday!

no. I'm up to something . prefer not to get into it here (yes its legal)

07 3209 is usually loganholme if you're trying to establish what suburb the number is from.

Edited by hylian

In for Petrie Tavern night!!

Need notice though so I don't spend all my money on Das Auto parts and still have some left for ribs/reef and beef!

Depending on nite im in. same as john tho, need notice

yer man all good, man my engine is Dan built its never going to blow up :worship:

haha gtfo, your mate lol, he doesn;t realise that he is jsut a pawn on our lil chessboard :cheers:

Lol your chessboard.... however your chessboard usually revolves around trolling various elements into it.... then putting me in the shit lol. TSK TSK... .but you know I love ya.

I've asked you before, but I was hoping for specifics - what do you do in IT? System admin, engineer, helpdesk bitch, etc? I'm in corporate land IT, but I'd like to know what it's like working for a smaller company in terms of wages and responsibilities, as well as career development.

Well when I first bought the GTR I was working for Brisbane City Council doing Datacentre management wages were let me say above your expectations for a 20-22 year old.... I then moved to a fairly large private company in constructions doing a SOE Rollout wages were well what I would call entry level after coming from the Datacentre wage I was on... my new job which I start in Jan for Citec I have not got the exact figures of what I will be paid however its a A04 which is a fairly high wage for state government however it does not factor in the 14% loading I get for being 12 hour shifts 4 on 4 off.... 2 x 12hr day shifts and 2 x12hr night shifts... then 4 days off :)

I had been offered various other roles as contracts however my new job for Citec came up at the right time and is permanent so time to buy a house lol. or..... just another money pit :)

Get a trade ya f**kwits :-p

Oh and tonight at Kenmore is that the go? Shall discuss ribs night later on.

I prefer to give f**kwits with trades greif, hence my job is perfect for me :P

Morning Mangs

son of rajab Beelzebubbles has decided. Kenmore maccas it is. Usual time.

Excellent

I do a similar role hassling/managing subcontractors. Then I found out our apprentice is on 3x as much as me with about 1/5 of the responsibility/workload. It evens out eventually but my dear son of rajab.

sounds like an idea colin,

andrew,

self employed controlling a few people - pays more than that but the lows are more frequent thought

Self employed would be good but like you said when the lows come they're generally worse than if you're just earning a wage.

Self employed would be good but like you said when the lows come they're generally worse than if you're just earning a wage.

lol, lows can be $0... but the other extreme, is extreme also :P

So I'll be up for some new tyres soon... looking to replace my 265/35/18 - anyone got any pointers for some good deals?

AO4 is 61k to 67k, starting on 61k then going up through increments each year

Yeah around that, I just don't really like going Ill be earning this amount blah... lol.

Get a trade ya f**kwits :-p

Oh and tonight at Kenmore is that the go? Shall discuss ribs night later on.

Im happy with my 10 months of a cert 4 training and in turn getting 61-67k a year plus 12.75% super :P hahaha

Pays for GTR moneys :) ohhh and new toy moneys :)

Colin, Me no like you RIBS RIBS RIBS RIBS!!!!

Lol, I work with guys whom have trades atm.... I prefer not to deal with customers let me just say that lol.

lol, lows can be $0... but the other extreme, is extreme also :P

So I'll be up for some new tyres soon... looking to replace my 265/35/18 - anyone got any pointers for some good deals?

I use Federal 595 same size I paid $210.00 fitted and balanced a tyre from apache wholesale tires are Loganholme.

If only $0 was the worst it could get lol. I know a few builders who are a happy working for $0 at the moment just to keep ticking over.

Federals or Kumhos. Depending on how much you want to spend. Option 1 generally have some good deals.

I use Federal 595 same size I paid $210.00 fitted and balanced a tyre from apache wholesale tires are Loganholme.

That's pretty cheap :O

I found most of the general tyre places around here hardly have 265's :( I had one tell me they can order them in but its $500 a wheel.... l o l

I'm really just after average tyres, but $210 for federal's ...