SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Got the car back after alignment.

Feels great. Itching for happy laps

:thumbsup: didnt need those wheels then i assume??

on another note...not having a phone line or internets for almost a week now......sucks big ones :angry:

Leopard is now as far apart as it needs to be :)

Now to buy some parts :( and think about putting it back together.

Spark plugs made me lol. Drivers side had 6 heat range ngk iridiums, passenger side had 8 heat range ngk v power (standard) :S

Leopard is now as far apart as it needs to be :)

Now to buy some parts :( and think about putting it back together.

Spark plugs made me lol. Drivers side had 6 heat range ngk iridiums, passenger side had 8 heat range ngk v power (standard) :S

Are they the same plugs as RBs? If so, I have a set of 7s here that were going to go with the car, but for obvious reasons didn't. You're welcome to them if you want them.

Also - does anyone with an attessa system want a bottle of dmatix fluid? Also was going to go with the car but for same reasons, didn't. Hit me up.

:thumbsup: didnt need those wheels then i assume??

thanks a lot for the offer

My first option was always to try and buy some for cheap so I wouldn't have to f**k anybody around. Managed to find some decently priced 350z rims with plenty of tread

thanks a lot for the offer

My first option was always to try and buy some for cheap so I wouldn't have to f**k anybody around. Managed to find some decently priced 350z rims with plenty of tread

good to hear, and good luck with selling the other wheels (which i think is a mistake)

Morning all. This is probably the only Monday I like. The " first day of 2 week holiday" Monday.

On sour note, next door neighbours get broken into sat night. He came home and disturbed them. The cops think they jumped over into my place to escape. Bloody dog didn't do anything. Now my wife is paranoid for when we go away. Why can't they just get a real job and stop taking shit that isn't theirs!