SAU Community

Cams,2.5 Inch Straight Exhaust,high Flow Cat, Cold Air,emanage Ultimate And Tune

increase from cams with 260 duration and 10mm lift, 2.5 inch straight exhaust with high flow cat, cold air,emanage ultimate and a tune. Thanks guys

Edited by gabzr34

i made only 101kw atw. i got extractors 2,5in exhaust cannon on back..aswel as a pod in abox...i need a cai setup.

with cams and emanage + tune should be quite bit more wouldnt it?? say around 115kw..im not a genius though =]

i made only 101kw atw. i got extractors 2,5in exhaust cannon on back..aswel as a pod in abox...i need a cai setup.

with cams and emanage + tune should be quite bit more wouldnt it?? say around 115kw..im not a genius though =]

Thanks anyone hav an accurate details

i'd be very surprised if someone else out there has added/done the exact mods you've listed.

be a pioneer. do the mods and come back and tell us how much you gained.

Well im doing it anyway so i will post it in the dyno results page wen done. Give it about one month

you gotta be making more then 115 if thats what you're hoping for then its a waste of money,

my old 32 with 33 rb25de made 115.9rwkw with 2.5" catback & Ms pod filter.

is yours a 4wd, 5spd, auto ?

you gotta be making more then 115 if thats what you're hoping for then its a waste of money,

my old 32 with 33 rb25de made 115.9rwkw with 2.5" catback & Ms pod filter.

is yours a 4wd, 5spd, auto ?

its an r34 4speed auto rwd havn't dyno'd it yet but expecting that much from other results on r34 autos.

wat do u suggest other then the cams

Edited by neo1990

its an r34 4speed auto rwd havn't dyno'd it yet but expecting that much from other results on r34 autos.

wat do u suggest other then the cams

Compression.

cams lower usable compression at the lower revs, which is where compression is the most likely to cause issues, combining compression with an emanage (meaning being able to adjust ignition) allows for a decent increase for some nice power, combine with some colder plugs and a good gasket for a good boost.

If it were me I would be converting the car to manual and fitting CAI, Headers and Exhaust...

It would probably make a similar amount of power, compared to an auto with the mods that you have mentioned in your initial post. Those autos cripple the power of an already gutless rb25de

I recently converted my car to manual and its the best damn thing I could do to the car, Its like a whole new car :D

^ correct,

ull prob gain a few kw just by going to 5spd.

5spd conversion

coby extractors

2.5" catback (with race cat if you wish)

tomei pon cams stage with solid lifters & springs + adj cam gears

emanage blue or ultimate

should be good for maybe around 125-130rwkw.

all that money for ~10rwkw or more is not really worth it.

just do the first 3 and spend the rest on brake & suspension/handling mods.

i have a GTS25 R33. just got extractors and extractor back 2 1/2 system. where r some good and trusted places around the newcastle area for performace engine work, preferebly high end performance

cheers