SAU Community

the dump pipe I'm going to get

meggala

well grim keep you stock dump when yo get your exhaust and we will get a few made up you will need to keep you stock dump incase you get busted for a quick change over.

haven't got prices yet but I will very soon.

btw the missus is doing very wellup and about and driving me crazy :cool:

cheers

hey, im actually starting my engine upgrades in the next few weeks,starting with FMIC,Turbo,and fuel upgrades, i was actually gonna go for the VG30 turbo but because ive got the money,im gonna go for something newer,im actually aiming for around 200-220 rwkw mark. i was wondering what turbo would u recomend?

also as i work for crowcams,so if your planing on doing any cam mods, let me know,cause my boss is gonna make me some cams up to suit my new turbo :)

talk to me low lox about cams.

is crow going to start making for the rb series of engines.

re your turbo the hiflows look good on paper Dr Drift has a vg 30 hiflow on his car R32 its not roller bearing but it pulls very hard. and drives nice.

we have to have a north and western meet up for a while I was the only person from the west. now there are heaps

cheers

meggala

Guest INASNT

i saw a similiar dump and screamer pipe for rb20, 25 in s/s for $280 in an advertisement in the latest zoom magazine at sum diff centre in sydney!

nah meggala there not gonna start making them,but im gonna get some made up for me,but itll end up cheaper for u if u get the same specs as mine,as they dont have to change the machine.

as for the turbo,what actually engine does the turbo come off? what actuall car does it come out in? cause if its worth it i might just get the vg30 turbo and do what u said and hi flo it,do u think it will give anywhere near the 200rwkw area? or does it run out of puff?

i want as muuch info as possible thanks man

I wouldn't waste your time buying a VG30 to high flow! While it'll make 200rwkw (mine did @ 14psi on a R33), you're better off just buying a turbo that'll do the job to start with! It'll end up costing you the same...

Just get yourself a decent Garret GT2535 and you'll be laughing. Even a T3/4 combo...

If you can get your hands on a VG30 which has already been high-flowed then go for your life.

matt

Originally posted by lowlux

nah meggala there not gonna start making them,but im gonna get some made up for me,but itll end up cheaper for u if u get the same specs as mine,as they dont have to change the machine.

as for the turbo,what actually engine does the turbo come off? what actuall car does it come out in? cause if its worth it i might just get the vg30 turbo and do what u said and hi flo it,do u think it will give anywhere near the 200rwkw area? or does it run out of puff?

i want as muuch info as possible thanks man

they can run to at least 190 boostmeister has got 200+ out of his

but different dynos read differnt amounts.what type of cams (as in 264's or such) are you thinging of getting I have some spare cams if I need to use them.and a rough cost pm me if you like

cheers

meggala