SAU Community

Garrett Gt3540 Turbo

GARRET GT3540r Turbo!! mint condition!! new core so basically a new turbo!! comes with everything you need to bolt onto any car!! was going to go on my skyline but i have sold my car...

comes with:

* gt3540r internal gate xr6 turbo spec with a new core 1.06 rear and .5 front

* t3 exhaust flange

* dump pipe flange

* silicon elbow

* oil and water fittings

to buy these other things would cost you at least $300

$1200 for the lot!

post-24129-1238316942_thumb.jpg post-24129-1238317649_thumb.jpg post-24129-1238317887_thumb.jpg

located in frankston, victoria

contact 0409556340

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• No worries.  I have a set of Zeals to get me through for the moment but would definitely be interested in a full set of Bilsteins. Are you doing race support these days? I drove past the Bend when I picked up the 260 rs but never driven the course. How does it compare to SMSP? I'll be at SMSP tomorrow afternoon and on the 26th of June in the morning. I'll be in a very loud (straight through exhaust and straight cut gears) silver R35 GTR. Cheers, Andrew  
    • Hey all. I'm up to doing my oil and water feed lines. Has anyone done a tutorial on this on a 25det Neo? ( I know i should be asking for a tutorial on how to use the search instead, but I couldn't find anything specific) I'm running a Pulsar 3584 on a 6 boost manifold. I could use some advice on what fittings, sizes and where to run the lines. Thanks for any help.  
    • Hi, I have someone interested, if it falls through I'll let you know.  I have a brand new set of fronts that  I sourced from Bilstein UK, now revalved and complete with springs to go with the very lightly used rears, if you are interested in a full set. As Duncan has mentioned this is not my job, I sold my suspension business over 10 years ago, but I am here to help when I have the time.  To give you some idea of my schedule I was at SMSP for the State Championship for 4 days the weekend before last.  Then The Bend for 4 days last week and back at SMSP testing this week, a day visit to One Raceway, then the SMSP Day Night meeting the weekend after.  I was hoping to squeeze in a dyno day with Scott on my R32 this week, but that's not going to happen, that's the second time I have had to postpone. Apologies if my responses are slow.   Cheers Gary
    • Talking about tools, my trombone cleaner arrived, talk about weird speciality tools....
    • Ha ha ha, I read that he had it based on brownie points so knew it wasn't going to be sold   I also am only shit stirring on buying, while they'd all be great cars, I don't need more, I actually sold one a few weeks ago. And immediately bought more tools...