SAU Community

*brand New* Exedy Sports Organic Clutch For R32 Gtr

Exedy Sports Organic single plate clutch for R32 GTR (push)

Brisbane.

New, still in box.

Just bought this, and it is not required.

Here's where it sits in the scheme of things.

Stock

HD Range

Sports Range

Then you're at twin plates... (which it turns out my car already has, hence the sale.)

$550 + freight from the cheap places online.

$500 posted from me.

0411 870 150

• 3 weeks later...
how much kw is it meant to be able to handle?

There's blokes selling these sort of things saying 350kw, but if I had that power it'd be twin plate time for sure. I was going to have a crack at 300kw with it, had 230kw at the wheels and they said it had miles of headroom at that power level. Torque ratings here - http://www.kudosmotorsports.com/catalog/pr...;products_id=27

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just put one of these in My R33 GTST. I bought mine new and was told by whom i purchased it from (Kudos) the R32 GTR one is same as R33 GTST one. This might help you get a few more bites on selling it. Cheers. Any queries contact Andrew from Kudos he can confirm if needed.

Free BUMP.

+1 for these fitting straight into a R33 Gts-T. I as well bought this from Andrew from Kudos. He told me he has had many customers achieving over 270RWKW's with this clutch in R32 GTR's and said it could quite easily reach the 300rwkw mark on R33 Gts-T's. Good luck with the sale champ, Cheers :cheers:

Have one in my car. Awesome. Surprised it hasnt sold already. Hold steady you'll sell it. They are rated at around 260rwkw and are perfect for a 33Gtst

+1 for these fitting straight into a R33 Gts-T. I as well bought this from Andrew from Kudos. He told me he has had many customers achieving over 270RWKW's with this clutch in R32 GTR's and said it could quite easily reach the 300rwkw mark on R33 Gts-T's. Good luck with the sale champ, Cheers :cheers:

Hi,

I'll call you or you can call Alex on 0433558872.450 freighted to Melb Vic. 3195 is ok by me.will send you deposit balance COD ??

cheers

Alex

Hi, all

Rang 0411 870 150. it is a wrong number. it belongs to a real estate agent !!!????

plz verify

Alex