SAU Community

Sau-vic Annual Great Ocean Road Cruise 04/04/09 Wrap Up

ashneel

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for another great cruise guys! Only wish it was dry on the first half of the second day.

It was good meeting all of you.

Al, well done mate. You did a fanastic job in leading the cruise. I look forward to the next one.

lol i love how angry that little girl from the ford cruise got at me....

for those who werent there:

we ran into a ford cruise at the 12 apostles car park and as we were taking photo's of our cars the ford people walked through and cracked a little comment about the "real cars" being over there... all in fun... so i started to look over the top of the fords and say "where? i cant see anything but taxi's over there" and the older ones laughed and went about their day.... BUT the daughter... say 10 or 12 years old fuly screamed at me, saying "WELL YOU MUST BE BLIND THEN!!!" and stormed away.... ROFL

i wonder why there is an anti jap car stigma in aust.... its bloody ingrained from BIRTH

he made a circuitboard and installed an illminated Skyline garnish on the bootlid of his car - except he stuffed something up and instead of all the letters changing colours at the same time they would start going beserk after a few seconds, leaving a nice Gay Pride advertisment on the rear of his car lol....

ahh...you had to be there to see it it was quite funny

Picorban :laughing-smiley-014:

James - yes mate, we love you, but GODDAM THAT SHIT STILL FUNNY TODAY!!!

I can't beleive the rainbow pic came out too LOL how appropriate!

I wish i was next to ya when that little girl pwned you Hamish....ahhh the laughs.....lol

the whole point of the GOR was to enjoy the roads (not hooning but enjoying). many of those who was there did not drive 2 hours to one of the most awesome road in victoria to crawl at 20kmph so there was a few cars who would slow down to make a decent gap to have a decent run. if ppl were annoyed by that 90% of the cars there had a CB radio or a simple flick of the headlights to get them out of the way is all that was needed to be done.

i didn't have a CB radio so i didnt know what u guys were talking about. But myabe overtaking the slower cars to get to the wide, open stretch of road in front would have made for more fun than slowing and speeding up again?

Doesn't matter mate, i know you just wanted to have a fang...i was just getting slightly annoyed behind you hence the crazy 5 car overtaking procedure.

but all good from the looks of it everyone had alot of fun :nyaanyaa:

True true. I know of a few guys doing the whole slow down to create a gap thing. It wasn't a problem if you got a chance to overtake them :(

The white R34 GTT doing it wasn't me! :nyaanyaa:

ye nah it was me. only pperson that seemed to mind was you Phantom but o well. i wasnt gonna waste the drive to crawl and i was not willing to or had the balls overtake all those cars like you did. your crazy 5 car overtaking procedure made me slide to the edge of my seat hoping theres no cars coming the other way

yeah i'll definintely have to get CB's for the next cruise

All good Ashneel, i know u just wanted to have some fun cos those mofo's were hella slow in . The overtaking mighta lookd nuts but i could see further up the mountain and made sure there were no cars coming for awhile. No way i would've done that completely blind that would just be looking for disaster! lol

All sorted :nyaanyaa:

thanx mate! there were some hot cars out on the weekend hey!

spesh the NUR, the 33R and the engine bay of the 32R... also nicks 4dr and nam's RB25 R32 looked mean!

ta bro appreciated :(

love your car to

Actually he showed us so we could help fix it... you bastards.

Classic though.

well i turned up my sub so u could fix my clutch fund problems and buy it :nyaanyaa: