Sau-vic Annual Great Ocean Road Cruise 04/04/09 Wrap Up

ashneel

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what I got (I was in Ashneel's car):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rh1n0/sets/72157616333545156/

If anyone wants full sized pictures of anything PM me with a link to the pictures you want OR the image names, eg: DSC_1471, DSC_1474, etc. - thanks for understanding.

Thanks for a great day everyone. :cool:

Thanks for today guys it was awesome. Glad i made it. Was aweosme fun feeling what my nur can handle on the gor for the first time, i jizzed my pants the whole way, lol.

Awesome to meet all those guys too,looking forward to the next one.

Oh yeah that bus load of chicks, woo hoo that was grouse lol... :cool:

Was definitely a cracking drive back through the mountains. I think I surprised a few with the power and prowess of the V35... I pity those who don't consider it a true Skyline. :devil:

Pics later when I cbf uploading.

Spewing I missed it!

Next year i'll be there for sure.

Any interference from cops or was it all smooth?

You'll need to join the club to attend these members only cruises...

Thanks for today guys it was awesome. Glad i made it. Was aweosme fun feeling what my nur can handle on the gor for the first time, i jizzed my pants the whole way, lol.

Awesome to meet all those guys too,looking forward to the next one.

Oh yeah that bus load of chicks, woo hoo that was grouse lol... :devil:

Hahahaha yea the bus was funny as, pity they didnt fancy ur passenger, lol. That was the bang bus, we should of stop and hope in.

hahahaha ye the girls got a little tpo excited lol they were running back and forth both side of the bus hahahaha

they especially got even more excited when ryan pulled out his pro like camera lol

@ Nathan - Glad to see you found how to change your avatar, and even more glad it's my picture. :devil:

Those chicks were the lols. And Nathan's mate in the Getz. lol. Pity the camera cracked it when I was trying to get a picture of her for you.

Hey Guys and gals , had an awsome time, ... Nathan your car, awsome ,cant wait to see it when you start modding it up. Ryan and Duc and Phatboy all phots look fantastic.

Looking forward to the next cruise.

cheers,

David.

big thanks to organizers was a great day. well done AL :devil:

also well done to Stage 1 group B, there was about 7 or 8 of us that were left after the photo shoot, and i think the run back through the otways was pretty good only 2 hold ups the X5 and 1 caravan but the rest of the way smooth sailing no one pushing to hard i think but definitely a quick run back :)

well done to all :)