SAU Community

Car Alarm 4 Sale

Well i bought this with the intention to install it into my car but i never got around to getting it fitted so therefore it has been sitting in the box underneath my bed for a few months.

I am looking to get about $650 ONO for the alarm system, paided $800.

post-47093-1238966967_thumb.jpg

the alarm features are as follows, plus much more.

6-channel remote start/security/keyless entry system

Confirms commands and system triggers on the transceiver color OLED screen

30 unique animations provide status, alerts, and function confirmation

Clone-Safe® Code-Hopping®

Parking Light Flash

Failsafe® Starter Kill

Anti-Grind

Stinger® DoubleGuard® Shock Sensor

Revenger® Six-Tone Siren

Bright Blue LED Status Indicator

Miniature XCRS (Extreme Capacity Relay Satellite)

Defroster Output

Built-in Turbo Timer

Dome Light Supervision

Comfort Closure

4 Auxiliary Outputs

Horn Honk

Includes One 2-way Responder Transceiver

Color on-screen animation

Audible and visual output for Notifications

Notification replay

12 Hour Clock

Remote control battery level indicator

Power saver sleep mode

Beeps on/off

Page Mode on/off

Programmable alarm trigger animations & icons

2-way garage door module capable

im interested mate, but apparently according to a few people if you type in python 1090 into google there was a recall of them back in about 07-08 and then re-released a little later.... some retailers still kept the dodgy ones on the shelves, some where fine, some locked you out of the car after two weeks.... so when was this unit actually purchased?

im interested mate, but apparently according to a few people if you type in python 1090 into google there was a recall of them back in about 07-08 and then re-released a little later.... some retailers still kept the dodgy ones on the shelves, some where fine, some locked you out of the car after two weeks.... so when was this unit actually purchased?

Very interested to know this also :thumbsup:

Ok the alarm was initially put on lay-by at Jg-HI-FI right back towards the start of January 2008, but with JB be complete retards they never ordered the alarm until about November/December 2008, and then i still didnt recieve it until just after christmas. So during this time i went out and bought my self another alarm system and fitted it.

Can confirm this. i was working at the JB and actually sold this to deane. It was an absolute pain in the ass trying to get one up from python and as stated took almost a bloody year to get most likely due to the above mentioned recall. I can confirm that this system arrived late november just before i left JB and was picked up after xmas by deane, this model should be free and clear from the models that were recalled

Cheers Marty