SAU Community

Any karters out there?

two40

wow, i didnt know there was so much karting interest in these forums...

my sister race's ROTAX, she races in kartstars...she;s races in adelade, sydney, brisbane...some other places...

i think she is almost the only girl racing too.

her kart number is 48 and her colours are blue i think with some black.

she has only been racing for 3 years.....she actually came last but she is doing pretty well to get there....she got knocked off teh track a few times...but give her a few more years like all those other karters and she will be awsome, she is trying to get into konica lights.///she is so dedicated its not funny

i spend nearly $50 a week at our local cart centre. its nothing special i mainly work on racing lines and passing were people think its inpossible. the problem is when i get in my car it feels so light and i must remember that just because my car can take the roundabout at 100+ it doesn't mean i can. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Yup not bad, seen it probably a year ago. I think they should make another film clip and put a decent driver in it and do it all properly.

Think of the next strain you would end up with the next day ;)

• 2 months later...

Ohhhh...i did my first session ever at GC kart track in my sisters J....i did pretty damn good i rekon, my best time for the day was a 39.400...not bad seeing iv never really been in a gokard before...i over took and pulled away from 2 rotax's...untill the straights lol.

Im very lucky i work @ a Go Kart track, so i dont need to buy one, but i can ride them whenever i like, so theres no point in buying one, they are only 9hp 4strokes but are perfect for our track!!

They are very addictive!!