E.o.i For A Cruise

GtrVspec

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sweet mate, good to see. pretty sure there is a fair few s2 white 33s going lolll but yeh we'll all be talking before leaving the servo so i ll see ya there.

Hahaha Very true ! Can't wait for this meet, Pretty eager to meet a few new people from the area. Not to mention cruise some nice roads. Will check back for updates :(

I'm still keen for this, just don't really want to go near Spit, like someone said before it's a one way defect station and they just ass-rape you for anything if you own a Skyline.

The police aren't too bad, it's when you have the State Traffic Force there, they seem to want to get you for something if they're looking over your car.

Is anyone from the Southside going on this cruise? Maybe have a Southside meet somewhere and even post this on some other wesbites so we can get a few more numbers along to the cruise. I know a few people who don't visit the Queensland section of this website because posts are few and few between.

Just my 2 cents anyways guys...

StreetFame33

Edited by StreetFame33

I was at the Spit last Saturday and it was ridicules. I only went out of curiousity and yes its my 1st time there. 1 way in and 1 way out... its like a 1 way ticket to defect. For anyone that plans on heading there... make sure your car is fault-less. Never am I going to that place again. -.-;;

everyone has to do their own thing I guess, but I have been going to the spit regularly since '02 and haven't even been questioned by the cops, let alone inspected. luck of the draw??.

I'm still keen for this, just don't really want to go near Spit, like someone said before it's a one way defect station and they just ass-rape you for anything if you own a Skyline.

The police aren't too bad, it's when you have the State Traffic Force there, they seem to want to get you for something if they're looking over your car.

Is anyone from the Southside going on this cruise? Maybe have a Southside meet somewhere and even post this on some other wesbites so we can get a few more numbers along to the cruise. I know a few people who don't visit the Queensland section of this website because posts are few and few between.

Just my 2 cents anyways guys...

StreetFame33

yeah if someone would want to put it on some other sites feel free to as long as its known as a skyline cruise. and also getting the brisbane people together (coz i know ther is a few of them) and meet before hand is also a good idea lol. smart man streetfame33 lol

so heres a update, not even a week left til the cruise.

Youngen (gtrVspec) R33 GTR Skyline

Me, Brendan (13rendan_88) R33 Skyline 4 door

Dave (Coaster) R34 Skyline

Eli Barlow ( HKSGT) R34 Skyline

Kev (R33 Skyline gtst)

Vish (53XYN) V35 i think?

James Morton (mOrt) R33 Skyline (depends if not working)

Aron (StreetFame33) R33 Skyline

Pete (sneki81) R33 Skyline (maybe)

Jason (Red GTR) R33 GTR

Harley (baff21) R33 Skyline

Joe Watling (Joe 89) R33 Skyline

Corey (hardcorz) R33 Skyline

(MYY34) R34 Skyline

Mark (45ULT) R32 Skyline

Peter? (SEX-DR) Not sure? doesnt say? let me know and i ll edit it

Rob (robgttr34) R34 Skyline

Ben (nissanbenny) R32 GTR

Brandon R33 GTR (maybe)

Mark (sparks) R33 Skyline

Michael ( hojak) R32 Skyline

lets see more, i ll update the list on friday or saturday, let me know if you cant make it as i ll change the list as well

Edited by 13rendan_88

sweet mate,

ive had some pm's asking about the details as its not on the front page. the details of the cruise is on top of page 3, says what time and what to bring.

if there is anyone who knows even a little about photography and has a camera and is coming on the cruise please let me know as we will post them up on the site after the cruise. or even if people wanna bring cameras and just take photos feel free.

cheers

Brendan

Edited by 13rendan_88

hey guys im keen but cant confirm for sure atm.

im from northen nsw (ballina way)

Brought a r32 gts4 last friday :rant: pretty well stock. except im on my p's and had to take the turbo off for the moment :) only 5 months to go though :D .

keen to meet a few other skyliners no one really seems to get together down here.

iv got a alright camera and would be keen to take some pics

im no great photographer though.

Kel.

post-53788-1243941338_thumb.jpg

post-53788-1243941375_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Gun

hey guys im keen but cant confirm for sure atm.

im from northen nsw (ballina way)

Brought a r32 gts4 last friday :rant: pretty well stock. except im on my p's and had to take the turbo off for the moment :) only 5 months to go though :D .

keen to meet a few other skyliners no one really seems to get together down here.

iv got a alright camera and would be keen to take some pics

im no great photographer though.

Kel.

yeah mate feel free to come, guna be a good day out. doesnt take too long now with the new highway up doesnt it? sweet nice car, hope to see ya there.

cheers

Hey guys just seeing what sort of interest there would be for a sunday cruise for skylines. Itll be organised by myself and 13rendan_88.

Would be a sunday and at this stage through hinterland(guanaba,tambo mountain,nerang sort of area) we have other routes but one at a time....

Possibility of looking to stop somewhere we can grab a feed and continue on with the cruise.

Once we get some more time and numbers the route will be posted....

Cheers.

hey GtrVSpec and 13rendan, cool job organising this cruise, seems like plenty of interest [good numbers]; but what is with the other cruise organised for the same day?. anyway, add me to your list, thanks.

Is there a way of editting the topic or someone can just tell me when and what time is the cruise? Wheels need to be aligned and some grease leak to be sorted out in the front axles.

hey GtrVSpec and 13rendan, cool job organising this cruise, seems like plenty of interest [good numbers]; but what is with the other cruise organised for the same day?. anyway, add me to your list, thanks.

yeah cheers, mmm yeah i know, i had it planned couple weeks back but there was a another cruise happening then i changed it to this sunday coming and now there is also things on but awell, im not changing it again lol. whoever wants to come on the gold coast cruise feel free.

couple dropped out but also a couple more in.

Youngen (gtrVspec) R33 GTR Skyline

Me, Brendan (13rendan_88) R33 Skyline 4 door

Dave (Coaster) R34 Skyline

Eli Barlow ( HKSGT) R34 Skyline

Kev (R33 Skyline gtst)

Vish (53XYN) V35 i think?

James Morton (mOrt) R33 Skyline (depends if not working)

Pete (sneki81) R33 Skyline (maybe)

Jason (Red GTR) R33 GTR

Harley (baff21) R33 Skyline

Joe Watling (Joe 89) R33 Skyline

Corey (hardcorz) R33 Skyline

(MYY34) R34 Skyline

Mark (45ULT) R32 Skyline

Peter? (SEX-DR) Not sure? doesnt say? let me know and i ll edit it

Rob (robgttr34) R34 Skyline

Ben (nissanbenny) R32 GTR

Mark (sparks) R33 Skyline

Michael ( hojak) R32 Skyline

Changi R32 GTR

Kel (The Gun) R32 Skyline

Kyle (Klyd) R32 Skyline

Heres the details again.

Details for the cruise as below-

Will be meeting at Mobile Nerang Carpark (which is next to Nerang Fair shopping centre) at 9.45-10am and leave at 10.30am

from there we will head up to the mountains and go to natural arch for bbq, talks, photos and etc. then after we leave there we head back down the mountain the mudgeerba way and then onto the highway and head towards surfers ( will be stopping at a servo to say goodbye to anyone who doesnt want to go to the spit) then yeah heading to the spit and chat there for a while and i guess and head on home.

wat you need to bring-

Something for yourselves and whoever you bring to eat on the bbq

full tank of fuel

no illegal activity as im sure no one wants attention from police

cheers all

Brendan