SAU Community

the 1 point club

dale

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay count me in on this... eva since i got my skyline in a year lost 22 points n ive got 1 more year to go on my P's grrr.. cos da rego.. bloody knocked off 6 points in one fine for doing 3 things wrong well i dotn condone speeding but yea was doin 150 in 50 zone hoonin from the cops they didnt catch me but i knew them n they had a talk to me later and made up sum fake fine to add up to the fine..

Originally posted by akeenan

why does everyone try and get out of their speeding fines when they admit that they were breaking the law? just think yourself lucky that you werent clocked at 140.

word.

still got all 12 points (touch wood), because I don't make a habit of doing stupid things on the road like some of the people in this thread..

150 in a 50 zone? what the **** were you thinking.

im in vic.. but my cars rego is in my parents name.. i paid for my car etc. so none of that shit bout oh ur parents paid for ur car bla bla bla... but yea i admitted to da cop i was doing that alleged speed... he knew i was.. it was the only time i was stupid in town rippin a skid in front of unmarked car..

150 in a 50 zone is crazy :)

With these types of cars I can understand 90-100 after flooring it through first & second.. but 150, you must have been really trying to rack up a lot of speed.

oh well.. i've done crazy shit in the past before as well. I was just lucky enough not to get caught.

lol.. yeah... funny thing is i never got caught in moms car ever.. then i bring my car out and bang.. i msut have a sign on top saying look piggies.. yea well i was trying to get away from then which was stupid.. they were in an undercover car wen i ripped da skid and went round the round about so i had t ofloor it to ge away lost them after two corners...

im on misus 4. its cool living is sa. the vic olce forward there thingy's onto vc roads instead of transport sa.this means no licence suspension has been forwarded on and im loving it.