SAU Community

Travel Advice

zero-R33-

Hey all,

I'm planning to take the Mrs for a weekend away on the Great Ocean Road.

Just wondering if any of you know of any good hotels etc to stay at.

Haven't really decided on which town to stay in so I guess that will happen from your recommendations.

Thanks.

Terrorism is an ongoing threat in many areas around the world. The threat in some destinations is very high. We continue to receive reports that terrorists are actively planning attacks. Australians could be caught up in attacks targeted at others. Terrorists may attack official or civilian targets depending on their particular objectives at the time.

Travel only if required

ohhhh kkkkkkk....

we've stayed at Skene's Creek hotel once, really nice, it's a bunch of cabins nestled up in the hill amongst the tree's, which is exactly what we're after. Amongst the trees but with ocean views.

not sure how central you want to be, but we really liked our stay at Skene's Creek hotel/lodge, something-a-rather

ohhhh kkkkkkk....

we've stayed at Skene's Creek hotel once, really nice, it's a bunch of cabins nestled up in the hill amongst the tree's, which is exactly what we're after. Amongst the trees but with ocean views.

not sure how central you want to be, but we really liked our stay at Skene's Creek hotel/lodge, something-a-rather

+1 for Skene's Creek Lodge. went their recently on the last GOR cruise. nice rooms and location. very close to town aswell

Terrorism is an ongoing threat in many areas around the world. The threat in some destinations is very high. We continue to receive reports that terrorists are actively planning attacks. Australians could be caught up in attacks targeted at others. Terrorists may attack official or civilian targets depending on their particular objectives at the time.

Travel only if required

lol thats a funny post but kinda doesnt answer his question.

so if your after a relaxing holiday go to apollo bay i used to go there evey year and stay in holiday homes there the best. there are lots to choose from i cant remember the one we go to though but its really good. its nice and relaxing there because there isnt heaps of people around plus there are lots of good hiking spots around and fantastic views, one side is the ocean and the other are the hills i love it. its right near skene's creek anyway.

+1 for Skene's Creek Lodge. went their recently on the last GOR cruise. nice rooms and location. very close to town aswell

In the past when running the GOR Cruises we have stayed at the Skenes Creek Lodge Motel.

Its about 5 min out of Apollo and has great views. And they really look after us..

So give Andrew and Doris a ring on 03 52376918 and tell them Wayne Beaumont from Skylines Australia-Vic

sent you..

Cheers

Wayne..

In the past when running the GOR Cruises we have stayed at the Skenes Creek Lodge Motel.

Its about 5 min out of Apollo and has great views. And they really look after us..

So give Andrew and Doris a ring on 03 52376918 and tell them Wayne Beaumont from Skylines Australia-Vic

sent you..

Cheers

Wayne..

Thanks for all your glowing recommendations of Skenes Creek Lodge Motel.

Booked and I dropped your name Wayne.

Cheers.

Edited by zero-R33-

Thanks for all your glowing recommendations of Skenes Creek Lodge Motel.

Booked and I dropped your name Wayne.

Cheers.

Good stuff..

Enyoy your weekend..