SAU Community

Blitz Sbc-id Ebc + Installed If In Sa

I am looking at selling my EBC as the ECU I have chose has an EBC built in.

If in SA and its an R32 I am willing to install it, or if its an R33 and you know what to do with the solanoid I will give you a hand.

I will show you how to fully use it so that you can get on the road and know what you are doing.

I have made it hidden on my car as I have the hand controller detachable by the use of a ps2 plug. Looks very neat and tidy and can be removed if you get pulled over by police quickly due to the handcontroller being detachable.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>

Features:

Boost Unit - Can display boost in PSI, bar, KPA, and kg/cm2.

Four Channels - Has four different programmable boost settings.

Boost Gauge and Peak Hold - This boost controller has a built in boost gauge and peak hold that can be display in booth graph and digital form.

Boost Warning and Limiter - This is a safety function allows the user to set the amount of boost decrease in the event of any over boost. Warning in visual display and audible warning.

Scramble Boost - The scramble boost feature allows the user to set an increase or decrease in boost for a desired amount of time.

Manual or Automatic Boost Setting - The SBC i-D allows the user to set boost both in manual and automatic.

Automatic - Sets boost directly, just dial in desired boost setting.

Manual - Sets boost in ration, this setting will give maximum boost response. Recommended for high boost vehicles and large turbo.

Speed Map - The SBC i-D has the ability to control boost by speed (Power Meter i-D required). This function allows the user to fine tune the boost according to the speed of the vehicle. speed Map is set up by the different boost channels, the boost controller will switch channels automatically according to the speed of the vehicle, Speed is transfer from the Power Meter i-D by the infrared connection between the SBC i-D and Power Meter i-D.

Record and Replay - SBC i-D has the ability to record and replay any information that was display on the SBC i-D. The SBC i-D can also replay information on the Power Meter and any of the optional data that is display. Replay can be fast forwarded and replayed in 2x and 5x.

</span>

It is still currently installed in the car.

If you are in SA and would like to see it working before purchase, that can be arranged.

Offers?