SAU Community

East Meet West Pizza Fest Cruise!

THR34T

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fark just got home from work, gonna try and get there in time...I dont know anyone...so play nice boys...haha Any pre-pre meet narre area? haha

was a gudnight, nice 2 meet you guys

do it again soon =]

all were nice sekssi cars..no commodores :)

anyone see that VE with 2 cannons on the back hahah

+1 to jezza on that! felt so cheap bringin a sprinter though lol nice to meet new people and those ive met before! nice cruise home, princes hwy for the win, hope this happens again soon, start organising b3za!

thanks for the good night guys :)

lol @ that commodore with 2 cannons that wanted to drag me in the wet, i was too busy laughing :PBJ:

lol trust Jezza. :)

yeah good turnout, great night.

and the dude (tall asian guy) who rocked up late with the r33 4door, you will find a camera in your car, its those 2 dudes camera, the ones that rocked up by train.

hope you all got home with out and trouble. unlike me, followed these 2 skylines then realised they were the only 2 left and were in albert park..... not cool man

anywho sleep time, gotta be up in 5hours

blue r34 gtr and the 4 door with the gtr kit <3 i want!! also wanna laugh at the guys in the stationwagon doing a U-banger n flooring it in the wet, whoever didnt shout out hit the wall boo to you coz everyone did lol

blue r34 gtr and the 4 door with the gtr kit <3 i want!! also wanna laugh at the guys in the stationwagon doing a U-banger n flooring it in the wet, whoever didnt shout out hit the wall boo to you coz everyone did lol

Yeah I wanted to see that wagon get written off. He came sooo close to losing it.

Edited by jezza boii

lol i agree wif jezza man! hot hot hot! :) hahahha.. anyways, zaver, pm me your number and i will get daniel to give u a call reguarding yur camera. :mellow: lol sorry TJ!! jamie n i took the wrong turn, we were in the wrong lane and din end up goin into albert park lol.. roads were wet today man.. was all over the place when i tried givin it abit haha.. oh and that station wagon! wth man.. lol that was just bring stupid haha.. great night guys! we should have stuff like this more often!