SAU Community

For Sale: Nismo 555cc Injectors R.r.p $849

Hi Fellas,

I recently conducted my RB30 short block build and I am aiming for 370rwkw. For this reason, I will be selling my Nismo 555cc injectors. They are as new and hold up very well.

At 312 rwkw they were on 80% duty cycle, so they are probably good for around 330 - 340 rwkw.

I am asking for $499.00, as I know they still sell for $849.00 from Slide performance (which is the cheapest I could find them).

They are an excellent upgrade for anyone chasing power up to 330 rwkw.

The only reason I am selling them is because I must upgrade to 740cc injectors.

Cheers.

Hi Fellas,

I recently conducted my RB30 short block build and I am aiming for 370rwkw. For this reason, I will be selling my Nismo 555cc injectors. They are as new and hold up very well.

At 312 rwkw they were on 80% duty cycle, so they are probably good for around 330 - 340 rwkw.

I am asking for $499.00, as I know they still sell for $849.00 from Slide performance (which is the cheapest I could find them).

They are an excellent upgrade for anyone chasing power up to 330 rwkw.

The only reason I am selling them is because I must upgrade to 740cc injectors.

Cheers.

Top feed or Side feed

Are they out of the car yet?

Would like to see a pic just to gauge quality.

Hi mate,

They are still in the car as they are the injectors I am using on my current setup.

I need the funds from these injectors to purchase my 740cc injectors, hence, the reason why I cannot take them out, until sold.

Thanks

Price has gone up to $699.

Sorry fellas, but I just noticed Sliding Performance up'd his prices to $1,279 for the 555 nismo injectors.

I need to sell these injectors to fun my 740 cc injectors, thus, the new price is $699.

I've opened up another thread with the updated price.

Cheers.

And yes they are the yellow top side feed Nismo 555cc injectors. 8 Months old.

Just a heads up- are u going to clean and flow test them? otherwise the next person who buys them will have to, as the fuel can dry up/cause clogs and cause spraying issues for the next car... the best way to avoid that is get them cleaned and then check they are flowing properly....

I'll explain once again...

I originally had them up for $499. AT this time, I was under the impression Sliding Performance was selling them for $859 (As advertised on the web site).

However, when I got in contact with Slide, he said that they were not the updated prices, and that he in fact wanted $1,279 for the injectors.

Since I have to fund the purchase of my 740cc injectors, I had to raise the price of the ones I am selling.

$699 is still a bargain price considering they are worth double that!

Would you flow test them and clean if necessary at that price

To test flow them is $35 each.. That's $210........ So no, I would not as that would mean I would only be getting $440 for them ($650-$210)

Nonetheless, I can post them via express post once taken out, and if you put them in your vehicle within 4-5 days they'll be fine.

Thanks.