SAU Community

Few Random Items Se Melb

Up for grabs are some items I no longer need or use and have been sitting around my garage. All items are in the south east of Melbourne, either with me in my car at Chadstone during business hours or at home in Wheelers Hill or Clayton after hours. Pick up is preferable!

6 x 9 Fibreglass Speaker Pods $40 for the pair

Excellent condition and hardly used! I was able to fit 6 x 9 speakers in the back of my R33 on the parcel shelf without cutting metal underneath. Paid $130 new, no longer required as I have splits everywhere in my car now

post-44524-1242004630_thumb.jpg

Quick Release Steering Wheel Boss Kit $40

Suits Boss Kit for most aftermarket steering wheels. Attach one side to your wheel, the other side to your boss kit and it releases by the push of a button. Its a great theft deterant, as well as helpful for cars with bucket style seats. I original purchased from ebay for $99, its in good condition but 1 screw missing which can be replaced simply. More info come have a look, cause I can't post ebay link due to forum rules.

post-44524-1242004683_thumb.jpgpost-44524-1242004690_thumb.jpg

MTEC Globes for front headlights $10

A pair of Cosmos Blue White globes that i brought for my R33. They are the 150w H1 type. I brought a few different sets of these including white and cosmos blue white, but I'd prefer the white ones so don't need the cosmos blue white anymore and they've been sitting around for a while. I tested them once but since unused.

post-44524-1242004696_thumb.jpg

Brand New DVD Player $30

I originally brought this for my everyday runaround car but never got to installing it before I got rid of the car. This has been unused and un opened as you can see by the pics. I dont know much about the system but I was thinking of installing it into my parents caravan but then found out they are going to get rid of their van. Multi use pretty simple no name brand cost me $130 a year ago.

post-44524-1242005155_thumb.jpgpost-44524-1242005362_thumb.jpg[attachm

ent=222494:DVD_Player_3.JPG]

Custom Made Clear LED Taillights $50 for the pair

These were the biggest hit and most frequently asked about at all the autosalons Ive entered. They cost me over $200 in parts plus another couple of set of rear lights as I didn't know what I was doing and I hacked a few up. And insert pieces custom made as well as the outer lens in clear. All wiring housing comes with them and they currenty have red outer shell, but can be replaced with your cars color shell by 6 screws. A couple of the LEDs are slightly less bright red as they were originally, but can be swapped easily. I've been told if you don't have the red reflector it's illegal, so I put my rears back to standard and don't have a use for these anymore.

post-44524-1242005489_thumb.jpg

Coustic Amplifyer $300

320 Watt 4 Channel Amp in excellent condition! I don't really want to sell this because it cost me over $400 new and it's hardly used so my price stays high sorry, hopefully noone wants it but i'd move on at 300 otherwise i'll wait for someobody's big present or a close friend etc to need one etc before it goes.

-Just like my car, I know I should sell it due to my debts and renovations I wish to do at home, but don't think anybody will buy it for $25K - and wouldn't sell it for less so may as well keep it, hey.

post-44524-1242004957_thumb.jpgpost-44524-1242004966_thumb.jpg

Thanks for looking

Shane

post-44524-1242005378_thumb.jpg

Sorry toshirokato MTEC's are gone, so too are the tail lights.

Everything else still up for grabs though, i cant believe nobody wants the speaker pods you can fit 6x9s in your car without modification and they look good too. make some offers if your interested in anything