SAU Community

Hi All

Fennec

Hey guys,

I registered ages ago but never got around to posting. I have an imported R32 GT-R, done by KYP that I got about six months ago, but currently off the road for some minor repairs and fixes. It's a bit of a tatty example, but it still runs (Up until the alternator bolt worked loose and snapped the belt yesterday :)) fairly well. I can list the problems if people are so interested, but I doubt it. It's got a few bits and pieces; some 550cc injectors, Veilside ECU, pods, cross-drilled front rotors and some decent coilovers. And amazingly, a stock exhaust still. Attached is a picture of it (Only low quality phone camera); the fibreglass bonnet came with the car and the shopping list of stickers came from the precious owner and despite my best efforts, are still on there. With a few parts from a member on here, I'm hoping to have it up and running at full capacity in the next month or two (The car was heavily overboosting and impossible to drive over 4,000rpm if the engine and turbos were to live). That was fairly hard to live through; a year spent waiting on the car to arrive and pass inspection (Three times), to be stuck to under 5,000rpm and no boost was possibly the hardest thing ever. Look forward to meeting up with you guys in the future!

post-51224-1243350903_thumb.jpg

Welcome aboard!

It may not be working perfectly but hey, it's still a Godzilla!

Hope to see you on a few cruises later on. Be sure to check out the W.A sub-section.