SAU Community

for sale 94 r33 gtst with gtr front bar

This car has been fully re built 10000 klms ago. it has forged pistons shot peened rods, ported and polished head, The block is o ringed, it has a custom made inter cooler on it, it has a reconed machenical lsd awsome traction. it has a turbo smart blow off valve vee port 2 an ms fuzzy boost controller some kind of turbo timer, for an extra 1200 i will put a titanium exhaust on for you it still has standard turbo but still 240 hp at the wheels at 1 bar of boost about 14.5 pounds of boost i think. All this for 23000aud ono. I must sell by the end of the week so call me or put post up, but i will only send photos to those who ring me on 0422271237 try after 7pm est it also has fully reconditioned air conditioner has aout 6 months rego

look if you want photos emailed just leave your email in the post replys but i do prefer to answer questions by telephone. the car also has brass button clutch and grind fly wheel this car is built this engine is built for big turbos with a compresion ratio of 8.5 to 1remember call Imight take 22 000