Floor Mat Group Buy- Almost Every Make And Model

hungryGTR

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TWO MORE WEEKS LEFT PEOPLE

Can pm me your contact for offline questions mate?? :) thanks

Hey mate i cant seem to PM you, says board message error but yeah you can contact me on [email protected]

Steven Poon/ Nissan S14a/ Grafite/ 5 mats with writing Silvia on ALL mats, /Nissan heelpad/ sydney

Yeah no dramas mate ill be checking my emails tomorrow now that my brothers wedding is over and all the overseas guests are gone.

Tuan Van / Nissan R34/ Black/ 5 mats with "Skyline" writings on all/ Nissan Heelpad/ Melb

Same things goes for you mate, ill check my emails tomorrow as im off to work now.

Cheers

-Dave-

Has anyone else fitted these mats to a 32 GTR ? Id like to know how well they fitted.

Also .... can we get the GTR logo on them ?

Thanks

Tim.

GTR logo with the 'R' in red is available however no one has fitted a set of gtst mats to a GTR. Had a guy that wanted some custom sets for his business and for customers cars for this tuning business but i havent heard from him. So yeah no one has taken a leap of faith with it yet. All i can suggest is to buy a set (that goes for anyone) and if they arent up to your standard interms of fitment just sell them back on here to someone with a gtst to get your cash back. Thats the only solution i can give you GTR owners.

GTS4 will have the same tunnel as a gtr, so for "perfect" fitment you would need gtr style mats. As mentioned earlier they don't have the template for gtr mats so you would need to get GTS-T mats and use them instead.

The wouldnt be a huge difference between the gtr and gtst mats

GTS4 will have the same tunnel as a gtr, so for "perfect" fitment you would need gtr style mats. As mentioned earlier they don't have the template for gtr mats so you would need to get GTS-T mats and use them instead.

cheers mate, thanks for clearing that up.

Hey guys sorry about the delay , my life has seriously been nuts the last two weeks. Just so you guys know i had my brothers wedding, then for a week after i played host to all the young guests showing them around, then last Sat & Sun was working a double shifts as i took a week off work for the guests, then on the Monday at work whilst i was writing my last reply i found out some idiot was planning on stealing both my Soarers so i got busy hiding them, then up until now ive been working double shifts to make some cash back to pay for rent and bills, and then yesterday my whole work was bought out by Caltex (i work for Liberty) so yeah was out of a job and looking for work yesterday. What a mixed bag of shit haha.

Anyway im got no job now so i can go through this back log of PMs and emails and also answer questions in this thread.

they have a fit for a R33 GTS4?

There you go sydking, thanks for that GTFOUR :blush:

Just to confirm .. Tuan Van / Nissan R34/ Black/ 5 mats with "Skyline" writings on all/ Nissan Heelpad/ Melb is $130 right?

I'll make payment on Monday

Yeah thats right mate, ill be checking my account info in a sec aswell as my emails for your postage info but yeah your all set.

matt m/ skyline r33 gts-t/ black/ 5 mats with skyline writing on all/ Nissan heel pad/ Sydney

pm to confirm then i will make payment, ty

Yeah mate no worries, send funds through when you can along with postage details.

Nick S/R33 gtst Skyline/Grafite/Writing on ALL mats "SKYLINE"/Heel pad nissan logo/South Australia - Adelaide

Do you send me a order number that i use as reference when paying?

Nah mate most people skimmed over the long first post so no one used the number system so dont worry about it. If you have made payment and emailed me your postage details then your all done.

Phillip Liscoe/R32 Gtr Nissan/Black/5 Mats/Heel Pad With Nissan Logo/NSW

can i get the gtr logo on the mats please

Yep no worries mate, if you want the logo on just the front mats then its $120 posted, if you want them to be on all the mats then its $130 posted.

Rok Krope/R32 Gts-t Skyline Nissan/Black/Skyline writing on front mats only/Heel Pad With Nissan Logo/SA

pm me :blink:

Hey mate no dramas, im about to go through my PMs now :-)

Hey mate!

I placed an order for 180sx mats like over a month ago and even forwarded payment?

What's happening? You haven't been replying to my e-mails...

Regards,

Wai

Hey mate i just sent you a email back as i have finished going through PMs on here and started going through the emails. I dont know if you noticed this or not but its a groupbuy and from the get go the end date was the 15th of this month. Anyway check your email and ive pretty much answered what you asked on here and what you asked via the email.

Cheers

-Dave-