SAU Community

Floor Mat Group Buy- Almost Every Make And Model

hungryGTR

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright ive spent the last 3 full days going back over 100's of PMs and emails. Anyway this cant find orders for two people however the funds are in my account.

First person someone whose funds can under 'D J MOYLE '. I will need whoever this is to contact me ASAP to get their order plus the date that they transferred the money and a receipt for the transfers.

Second person all that came through with their funds is 'DEPOSIT 5099'. Again i will need whoever this is to contact me ASAP to get their order plus the date that they transferred the money and a receipt of the transfers.

I dont even know which forum these two guys are from so it might not be someone off here. Anyway im still waiting on the funds for the last orders to clear before i send up a full list of orders which will make it easier for people to spot if their order is missing and if the annonymous funds are yours.

Cheers

-Dave-

just wondering if im to late to get in on this?

R34 GTT set in Black with plain heel pad. the word "SKYLINE" on all mats.

delivered to 3806

total = $130

am i right?

Yeah no worries mate i should be able to fit you in. Just send the details of you order to [email protected] with your full name and postage info aswell as sending payment ASAP :-)

Ok guys just two things. Firstly can people please post pics of their mats when they receive them as i always love having a look at them :P

Secondly just to let people know and keep them in the loop there will be about a weeks delay with these. Its just due to how it pans out with weekends and that the transport company will only receive the order just before the weekend and therefore they cant do anything until Monday. So yeah we lose a few days waiting for the working week to come around. Just luck of the draw that this will probably happen twice so yeah the order will be sitting around doing nothing for 2-4 days. But yeah you guys will have your hands on these shortly ;)

• 2 weeks later...